Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Don't ask for any more info on this......

3 new house mates will be going in tomorrow

An Australian Model (image of Angelina Jolie)

A Model from the Lynx advert

A 40 year old woman .

Paul.

Dam it's all over the net now anyway lol, BB didn't keep that too quiet for to long did they,

There is a extended live show tomorrow so thats when they will be going in.

You mean After they have kicked Jen out !!!! LOL !!!!

Margo your right there she has made herself look pretty bad, I really feel for Rex I think he really wants to go but hes not I hope he doesn't walk he doesn't seem the type to give up on something,

and poor kat the way she was treated by them on tonights show was appalling Mario talks out of his arse don't you agree,

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

confirmed on BBBM three females

Just as Jen leaves lmao.

Paul.

Hiya Jk

Loving the mix up watch them boys drool !!!!

hahaha

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Anna

You mean After they have kicked Jen out !!!! LOL !!!!

Margo your right there she has made herself look pretty bad, I really feel for Rex I think he really wants to go but hes not I hope he doesn't walk he doesn't seem the type to give up on something,

and poor kat the way she was treated by them on tonights show was appalling Mario talks out of his arse don't you agree,

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

He definitely does Anna. He said today that you have to buy respect and credibility????? I think he meant that you have to earn it - stupid git ha ha ha ha

Looking forward to tomorrow's eviction and the new girls going in. There is to be a twist as well seemingly. Hope its a twist that gets Bex or Mario out next, although I foresee her getting chucked out the back door rather than the front door. Did you know that she broke the mirror in the jail. She kicked it in a temper seemingly because of the length of time she spent in there today.

Margo x

Hiya Margo !!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooo I didn't know that, she should be chastised for that,

I hope that she gets to see Jen booted out then get to see the new housemates then get removed lol !!!!!!!!!!

Silly Silly girl !!!!!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

:lol:

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna and Paul I can't wait!! Its only just after nine in the morning. 12 hours to go until eviction time!!!!!!! I can't contain myself ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Have you seen the girl who is going in who is called Maysoon (check out today's sun on the internet). She is an absolute stunner. Way to good for the likes of Dale and Stuart. Doubt if she will be jumping into bed with them. Mind you Lisa is going to have to stock up on the Botox and fake tan from the luxury shopping budget. Can't wait to see her and Mario's faces when these girls go in. They are going to be soooooooooooooooo jealous. That HUUUUUUUGE nose of his is going to be so put out of joint that he will need a cast for it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Margo x

Hiya Margo !!!!

Oh me too love me too I cant wait till the show starts only 5 mins to go lol !!!!!!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Omg wot a show !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha Jen got Booted !!!!and BOOOOOOOOOOOED !!!!!

Oh and she was so nervous you could hear it in her voice
    I nearly felt sorry for her till they showed her what she was like
    in the house, she deserved to go, and I think she knew it too.

Oh my lordy that Maysoon is sooooooooo beautiful the guys faces lol,
    they will be talking about them behind their backs.

Oh and Becca kinhell calm down girl!!!!

Gonna have the LF on all night while I'm up hehe !!!!!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

OMG Sarah has locked onto Rex already. There they are smoking their fags in the garden and then Mohammed comes along. Has he never heard of two is company, three is a crowd! ha ha ha ha ha

Sarah did say she would sleep with someone for a million pounds, so she is onto a winner with Rex

Mario, Lisa and Luke are wondering what they are going to do now. Rex has stayed and now there are three more mouths to feed and as Mario and Lisa have pointed out, none of them are vegetarians and the only thing that Maysoon will refuse is pork. :lol: Mario is facilitating as I speak ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am so LOVING this Anna!!!

Margo x