Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I watched the Live Feed Anna and she was spoiling for a fight ALL day. Seemingly BBLB said that they bitched 8 hours solid on Saturday!!!!!!

Anyway Luke has been sent to prison for telling Bex to nominate Kat and Rachel and therefore he cannot nominate cos he is in prison. He is absolutely fuming!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Serves him right i.m.o.

Margo x

Hiya Margo

Did Luke get to nominate then cos I seen Becca use the get out of jail card I hope he got out of jail then wasn't able to LOL !!!!

I'll have to watch BBLB to see the results tomorrow night I really hope that Jen is up for eviction !!!!

I have to say I'm really loving Darnell at the moment and hes right up there with a chance to win. (still early days Mind) !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Yes when it was Rebecca's turn to go into the diary room BB told her that as long as it was a majority decision by the HM's then she could use the card to get him out. It wasn't a majority decision though because some of the HM's were in the house and didn't know anything about it. I am raging to say the least. BB must have thought that Luke's votes would change things. I would not be surprised if it is to save Jennifer from this weeks eviction. :angry:

Watched Live Feed last night and Bex was saying to Rex that she heard someone outside shouting Rex is a w******! and also said that they were shouting about Rachel too. None of it was true but the HM's are believing her for some stupid reason. :angry:

Hiya Margo !!!!

Oh I know now I watched the show tonight I was shouting at the TV nooooo he shouldnt be able to nominate and I heard other housemates say no to Becca grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that girl makes me so mad !!!!! and that crap about people shouting about Rex shes a nasty piece of work so she is. :angry:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the nominations are out Jen is up with Rex but I think we all know whos gonna be out on friday !!!! (and I cant wait to see her face fall)

GET JEN OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Jennifer said tonight that she will be voted out because girls are jealous of attractive girls, especially if they have two blokes after her! I kid you not!

Well Jennifer, your prediction is true - you WILL be voted out but it has nothing to do with jealousy - it's because you are downright NASTY!

Thats was good Anna, got that off my chest hee hee

Looking forward to Friday - cannot wait to see Luke and Rebecca's face when Jennifer's name is announced. They so believe that Rex is hated by the public. :P :lol:

Margo x

Margo !!!!

I totally agree with you there She's gonna be out cos of her own sad behavior nasty nasty girl !!!!

Oh and Rex was saying that hes happy to go he's not going anywhere the shock on all their faces is gonna be soooooooooo funny.

Hehe !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hiya Margo !!!!

Where you laughing at the TV tonight as much as I was when Jen and Becca were getting fishy water chucked over them, was toooooo funny hahahaahaha serves them right !!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw it yesterday afternoon and thought I would die laughing. I'm sure Rex and Mohammed loved seeing them getting hit with fishy water. :lol: They moaned constantly throughout that task, their faces were tripping them all day.

Rex's Diary Room talk at the end of the H/L's was awwwwwwwww B) There is no way that he will be going on Friday unless he decides to walk out himself (which seemingly he has been considering).

Have just been watching Live Feed just now and Rebecca was at it again. She stole Mohammed's drink when his back was turned and he was raging at her but Rex managed to calm things down. Kat was breaking her heart in the garden because they were all slagging her off - saying that she was a cry baby and if she didn't like the people in the house then she should leave (that was Mario that said that, although predictably not to her face) When she came out of the diary room she apologised to Mario for crying and he said not to worry about it, she cant help who she is! I HATE that man. So two faced. Luke in the last ten minutes has told his group that he is going to put crushed biscuits in her bed and that she can cook as many cookies as she likes but it wont sweeten them up. What a B! He is another one who needs to go. It was Luke who egged Rebecca on to steal Mohammed's drink. I think that they were hoping for it to kick off and Rex or Mohammed would be chucked out, but their little plan has not worked.

Rebecca, deciding that she still had not had enough airtime bared her bare backside to the cameras and told the cameraman 'see I dont have bum hair'. She repeated it a couple of times - absolutely disgusting! :angry:

I swear, could it get any nastier in there?

:angry:

Margo x

Omg Margo !!!!

Yes I was telling the "Rex" (The TV) your not going anywhere sweet bless him too.

That is soooooooo bad I havent had LF on as hubby is watching his stuff, Luke is defo a windup merchant and I think he does egg on Becca and others too for that matter and as for Mario he is soooooooooo two faced too,

I love Kat and I can't stand to see her upset shes such a sweet heart and how they can't see that the public will think that also is beyond me !!!!

Margo do you think that becca is tryin to be that girl called Kinga that was in BB the year that Anthony won it cos thats who shes reminding me of. ( Bad Idea if you ask me).

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I cant wait till friday!!!!

She keeps on saying 'it's all for the airtime' Anna, so I think that someone has told her before she went into the house to make sure she is controversial so that she gets plenty of 'airtime'. I don't think she realises that she is actually coming over as a bit of a slag to put it bluntly. :angry: