Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Hiya BB fans !!!!

Dunno if there was any of you watching the live feed last night but it all kicked of in there then feed was taken off air so I had to sit up to find out what happened,

Well that disgusting little troll Dennis Spat in Mohamed's face yeah how disgusting is that!!!! They were split up for the night this morning he was called to the Dairy room and then this afternoon Mario read out a statement from BB that Dennis was removed from the house.

(slight over reaction from Slyvia and Jen ) booo whooo!!!!

Way To Go BB !!!!

Can't Wait to watch tonights show and eviction!!!!

GET SYLVIA OUT !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

OMG Anna I have been hooked to the telly all day today!!!!

If you thought last night was bad you should have seen today. Dale immediately threatened Mohammed after the announcement was made by Mario that Dennis had gone. Jennifer said that justice would be served tonight - Boy is she in for a shock! Sylvia kept on screaming at Mohammed "it should be him - why is he still here?"

Jennifer was very aggressive towards mohammed and darnell and got called to the DR by Philip Edgar Jones (the big producer) and then dale was called into the DR later on. Both have obviously had severe warnings cos they have quietened down loads since then.

Cannot wait for the main show on tonight. Jennifer's face will be a picture (forgive the pun) when Sylvia's name is announced. :lol:

Margo

Hiya Margo

Oh I know I had on live feed all day In Can Not wait to see Jens face ( love the Pun) hehe !!!!

Hopefully tonight if sorry When Sylvia goes tonight Jen will realise that its not quiet The Jen Show ffs !!!! and that Dale is a pratt !!!!
    Oh I seen her trying to make up after she must have recieved a warning From BB talking to Mohamed and trying to mend things was soooooooo fake !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hiya BB Fans !!!!
    Shes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sylvia got the Boot hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Did ya see Jen and Dale's faces hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

OMG Anna its after midnight and I still have the live feed on. I swear I am living and breathing BB just now. I need to get a life lol.

Dale and Jennifer are all over each other tonight like a rash, its so sickening. I am sure that they think that this is going to make them a lot of money on magazine deals but I am sure that the public or the magazines are not going to buy into this one.

I hope BB manipulate the nominations next week because Rex and Mohammed have no chance with that lot. Luke has already been saying that Mohammed was just lucky because he was up with Sylvia and that he thinks that Mo isnt liked that much by the public. Clearly influencing nominations imo

I dont know who I want out next. Any one will do of Luke, Jennifer, Stuart and Dale will do for me for starters.

Margo x

Going to bed now - i'll probably be dreaming BB ha ha

Hiya Margo

Oh I had it on too last night too lol and I seen it ffs!!!!

Oh and I seen them talking about getting a new housemate of course the lads where saying we need a hot girl in,

Luke said to Jen "Oh your still be Number one Jen" then she said "I suppose I'm not to all tastes" then laughed.

I was like "Whooooooooo does she think she is" shes just sooooooooo vain yes shes a very pretty girl but she knows it too.

I think that Rachel is a more pretty than her in looks and personality and I think that shes not in BB for any other reason than the experience unlike some!!!!

I too really hope that BB do something to the Nominations next week so that the obvious ones aren't put up like Rex and Mo.

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Anna

Been watching LF tonight from about 10pm and reading whats been happening throughout the day on Digital Spy. Seems like Rebecca has been spoiling for a fight all day. She has been bitching about Kat and Rachel all day with Jennifer, Dale and Luke (theres a surprise). Now she has reduced Kat to tears. Kat is in a terrible state and Bex is blaming it on Darnell. You couldn't make it up. Its time that lot were chucked out and replaced because its just too nasty now.

Margo x

p.s. can you believe that they were going to deliberately embarrass Rachel in front of the other HM's by telling her that they think that she smells bad when she farts. I cannot believe that they are that childish. Its total playground stuff.

Hiya Margo

OMG I didnt get to see much of the LF last night hubby wa watching his crap, so today I went on the BB site and saw the video of poor Kat in the DR it bought my daughter to tears. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1636542769 Bless her heart too !!!!

They are nasty people they are just jealous that Kat is such a lovely person and that they all know deep down that the public are going to love her and shes got a good chance of winning you would think that was make them more aware but no not that nasty bitchy bunch,

Have you noticed with Darnell he hits that nail on the head when he tells people what they are like when he spoke to Luke and Rebecca and Jen that time too,

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

That video is very upsetting. She is the only decent person in that house.

Hope she wins.

Margo x

Hiya Margo

Well I just watched tonights show Becca the Bitch was looking for an arguement,

well she got it ffs everything Darnell said was right and she did she say that she didnt want Kat to win but then she said she did say it to Dale ( If your gonna be liar then you need to have a very good memory). Someone should tell her !!!!

Please lets hope BB tomorrow do something about the nominations.

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

GET JEN AND CO OUT !!!!

LoL