Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
    Hiya Big Brother Fans out there !!!!

I was very Pleased to see tonights program and Big Brother removing Alex from the House.
    Nasty Nasty individual........ I'm not sure did I hear right that she will still have an interview with Davina?

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Yep Anna, you heard right - she is getting an interview with Davina tonight but I would think that it will be prerecorded. I read the stuff that she said in the newspaper but it was shocking when you actually heard the words come out of her mouth on last night's highlights. BB producer should be sacked for allowing this girl to remain in the house for so long. It was obvious from the first moment she went in that she was big trouble. A VERY dangerous woman i.m.o.

Yup the interview is prerecorded,

We also get a new housemate tonight too (Male)

jk.

Omg !!!!

I'm not sure if I agree with that she should still get to have an Interview with Davina, I suppose they want to give her a chance to defend her actions within the BB House. :angry:

Hmmm I really can't see it changing the publics perspective of her in any way hmm we will see. <_<

You know what my Hubby said That BB fans should boycott viewing the interview. But I'm a die hard fan so I don't if I can resist watching it.

OOOO a hot male will stir it up indeed lol !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

I read a rumour on Digital Spy that the new housemate is a male nudist who will only be covering himself with a towel or two during inappropriate times and that the task for the weekend will be about embracing nudity. doubt if it is true , but you know what, after Jonty and all the other nutters we have had in the BB house in the past, I just would not be surprised anymore.

Hiya BB Fans !!!!

Well my opinion of Alex hasn't change after that Interview not one Iota she couldn't even admit how bad her behaviour was. :angry:

Oh but she tried to justify herself the woman should be totally disgusted in herself, and omg did you hear shes got a heat magazine deal ffs WHY!!!! :blink:

But did ya see the new hotty looks a nice lad but we will see, oh and Jens face was a picture and Dale didnt look to happy lol !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hiya Anna

She was more concerned about promoting herself in the Heat magazine. I think she mentioned it about 5 times last night :angry: The only way to stop these kind of people making money and promoting themselves like this is to stop buying the magazines and newspapers which are paying her for 'stories'. I certainly will not be buying anything which she is in.

By the way, I recorded last night's H/L's show and I was so glad that I did because I have not laughed so much as I did last night at Marco and Lisa trying to be sexy in front of the cameras (yeucch!!!!) and jumping into bed with their custard creams and cups of tea. It reminded me of some sort of carry on film from the 70's! i can't stand the pair but they are comedy gold. If they are chucked out next week, what are we going to laugh at in the coming weeks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya Margo

Oh I totally agree with you I won't be buying the magazine either not a chance !!!!
    (I must remind my daughters not to either) !!!! :angry:

Omg mario and Lisa that was sooooooooo cheeeeeeesssssyyyyy !!!!!

I had to look away ewwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!! :wacko:

Lol !!!!!! I'm really not liking that Sylvia her poor boyfirend on the outside watching her in a bath with another man then in his bed.

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    Hiya Margo

Oh I totally agree with you I won't be buying the magazine either not a chance !!!!
    (I must remind my daughters not to either) !!!! :angry:

Omg mario and Lisa that was sooooooooo cheeeeeeesssssyyyyy !!!!!

I had to look away ewwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!! :wacko:

Lol !!!!!! I'm really not liking that Sylvia her poor boyfirend on the outside watching her in a bath with another man then in his bed.

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Anna, do you not think that there is something odd about this? Sharing a bath with someone after just an hour or two of him entering the house and then cuddling him in bed - I think that this guy IS her boyfriend Seems that they know each other from auditions and a dry run in the house earlier in the year. They were discussing it on Live Feed earlier today. I think that they know each other just TOO well.