Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
    Hiya everyone !!!!

Ok tis the first eviction night tonight who do you want out

I dont mind either Mario or Lisa (they are so cheesy)

Steph she can go too she was toally crap in that task they had,

Luke I kinda think hes quite funny.

LOL !!!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hi Anna

Another Big Brother fan here too.

I have to disagree with you about Steph being rubbish at the task. It must have been difficult to play a 19 year old girlfriend/fiancee to someone who is more than twice her age. I give her kudos for not sleeping in the same bed as him. I thought that this task was way to sleazy. Anyway, looks like Mario is out tonight according to the bookies and I am sooooooooo glad to see the back of him. I have thought from day one that he was using Mickey to win votes. He constantly reminds the HM's that Mickey is disabled (in front of Mickey). I dont think that Mickey needs reminding every day that he is blind. grrrrrrrrrr

By the way Alexandra is a nasty piece of work - the sooner she is out the better. double grrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

Margaret x

Hiya Margo

Oh I love it lol !!!!!

Both my daughters (20&17) said that Steph had a really big opportunity to get big fans out there and she really bodge it up (The Task) But I know wot you mean about the age of him to her yes it was very sleazy but isnt that wot BB wanted. Mario is a cheesy chunk lol !!!!

I totally agree with you about Alex is the possibly one of the nastest peice of work they have ever had on BB, "Remember I told you" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HER OUT ASAP !!!!

I totally love Kat shes soooooooooo cute !!!!

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steph was kicked out - it should have been Mario

Dont think I could bear watching that smug pair next week and if Alex is nominated against anyone in that house then she is going to go, so basically we are going to be stuck with Mario and his Lord Charles puppet for the next few weeks - yikes!!!!!!!

Love Kat too, a nice genuine person which you dont see very often in the BB house.

Margo x