Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
    Hey there, i have been with anxiety for about 2 yrs now. I have had these annoying eye sparkles and flashes since i got it!

Anyone else had this? Its very annoying. And it mostly occurs when i look a white things, like paper, walls, the sky.

And i just started to get big ear rumbles like a wooooooo.

i get them too, and like a roar in my ears too. sometimes it is not so bad, but when having a PA they get really bad. i keep a tv or radio on all the time to keep the noise in my head quiet. it is worse with no exterior noise to drown it out.

hugs
    lost
    [b][color=#BF40BF][size=7]love yourself first, others will follow[/size][/color][/b]

Hiya Jayfoam

I've had the sparkly vision problem loads and still do get it had me so freaked out a couple of years ago i telephoned an optician to be told it sounded like a ocular migraine

I get them when I'm feeling more anxious or tired along with the flashing dots on white and the sky infact on anything atall it is not so scary as i tell myself if it was anything more serious surely i'd of been dead by now :lol: :lol:

Oh and my ears are always doing weird stuff too the joys of anxiety eh

I hope you feel better soon
    love dino
    xxxxxx

Yes, I get all those things too. It used to freak me out when I first noticed them but I am sort of used to it now that I know that it is just another symptom of anxiety.

Margo x

Me too! I get floaters, flashes, all diff eye things! Ive been getting them since the anxiety got bad 9 years ago!

thanzx for the replys guys! Really helps a lot !!!

Re: Eye sparkles?? Flashes?? Ear rumbles

Oh yeah, I got ringing in my head. I see flashes in my side vision and what looks like molecules floating around in my side vision.

Re: Eye sparkles?? Flashes?? Ear rumbles

Sparklies! I'm not alone? lol

I've tried to explain what these look like to other people, they never get it. I've had them since high school. Only once that really scared me. Now like some of you I'm used to them and pretty much discount them since they seem to go away on their own in less then an hour.

It is very nice to know I'm not alone on this one.

i was born seeing energy, i see auras of living beings, energy coming from earth, energy coming from space, i see where sickness comes from, i see blocked chakras and i can heal them, i see twisters of negative energy on places where people are building houses and of course i feel that energy and see future but i don't belong to this world, but since more and more people are seeing energy again i will talk about, there are so many of you blocking your self because of doctors answers, everything is made of those sparkles, body and even mind and you are the source of sparkles, every atom is made of those sparkles and they are filling the space and gathering around everything, around every object, twisting around every living being, they are keeping together material world and every information from material world is made of them.
    sometimes it looks like they are on your eyes because if you move your head the sparkles will move with you, thats because they are around you, it's your own aura you're looking infront of your eyes but if you look another man sparles around him will not move with your body, ofcourse nothing but a bit of your own energy can be seen when you sneeze, too see creation you have to listen to it.
    GubJE.jpg
    there is no spoon! spoon is a made up sound used for communication, matrix of signs you call words, we could call it a car instead of spoon, everything is made up and the fact is that the energy transformed into metal and formed into object used for eating could be used for anything else, it could be a part of engine, but people see only spoon, a clear illusion that doesn't exist and they have made their whole world of sounds and signs in their head and now they don't listen the source anymore, when people are thinking they don't look the reality, they look into ther own forehead, they are disconnected, can't feel telepathy, their world is as big as how many sounds and signs they made up, it's very small and isolated.
    i promise infinite intelligence and health to everyone of you who will do this.
    put spoon infront of you and watch it, watch it until you forget the word spoon, it's made up and it has nothing to do with the reality, it's not in you, the object you are looking will be there when you are gone and you are not the reason for it's creatin, for you its there on it's own, the object will tell you what it is, you will feel it, it doesn't come from your brains, forget every word you have ever been taught, then you will see the truth

Everyone is different. But there's actually a science of the mind that handles the source off all unexplained emotional and mental things that people don't like and can't explain. Dianetics (.org).