Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant cope

Quote Originally Posted by onmyown
    Hi Nat

I hope your comp is up & running!
    Mines a brand new laptop so up to now it's ok, hey brand new! how posh am I LOL .
    what else have u been doing? hope your ok?
    I'm not so bad could be better. I hate being this way! I feel I've completely wasted my life. no kids, no job, no man. My life is s**t Oh well sorry 4 rambling.

seeya son
    love Judith xx
    hiya judith

yeah the computer seems ok now- dont know how long that'll last!
    been very busy this week- my daughter starts primary school in jan so been buying uniform, shoes, pe kit... what with that and christmas i am practically bankrupt!

sorry to hear you feelin a bit low- i get times where i think my life is rubbish, and why cant i be normal, but then some days i find myself forcing myself to get on with it, coz i think life is too short for a stupid phobia to ruinmy life. i wish i could do that every day but as you know some thing will happen to trigger off a bad week/month whatever and then i have to start again!my son was sick last week- he had a bad cold and a temperature, but even tho i knew it wasnt catching it till freaked me out- he was sick ON me, i swear i didnt know what to do i just stood there telling my hubby to sort it out while my mind was racing and started to panic- it was awful- like the worst thing tht can happen other than actually being sick!

anyway, i will stop now- if you are like me then talking about it is not a good idea! sorry!

see you soon judith, take care xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NatC
    hiya judith

yeah the computer seems ok now- dont know how long that'll last!
    been very busy this week- my daughter starts primary school in jan so been buying uniform, shoes, pe kit... what with that and christmas i am practically bankrupt!

sorry to hear you feelin a bit low- i get times where i think my life is rubbish, and why cant i be normal, but then some days i find myself forcing myself to get on with it, coz i think life is too short for a stupid phobia to ruinmy life. i wish i could do that every day but as you know some thing will happen to trigger off a bad week/month whatever and then i have to start again!my son was sick last week- he had a bad cold and a temperature, but even tho i knew it wasnt catching it till freaked me out- he was sick ON me, i swear i didnt know what to do i just stood there telling my hubby to sort it out while my mind was racing and started to panic- it was awful- like the worst thing tht can happen other than actually being sick!

anyway, i will stop now- if you are like me then talking about it is not a good idea! sorry!

see you soon judith, take care xxx
    Hi Nat

Oh it's ok to tell me about your son being s**k, like you said it isnt catching but u still panic! sometimes with kids its the only way they can let us know they are not feeling well.
    My uncle had cancer (died April 2002) he was like that & all though I knew why he did it, i still panicked as though it was worse than the cancer! awwwww what a awful thing to think but I cant help it.

I hope your son is ok? wouldnt it be great for us to think it as ok & get on with life as normal?

Anway enough of the dreaded subject! LOL
    How exciting your daughter starting school awwwwwww what colour is her uniform? does she look cute in it? Is she looking forward to going to school? ohhhhhh I'm being NOSEY!!!
    I love kids & they seem to like me! I was on a bus on friday & this little boy was chatting away to me awwwwwwwwwwww how sweet, he asked me what time is it? he was only about 2 yr old, just learning to speak! he said to his mum "That lady told me what time it is" It was so cute.

yea we do have worse days than others it depends if there are any bad triggers! it can be anything cant it? a thought anything, something on the news.
    But we do get through no matter how bad it gets.

Chat soon take care
    Judith
    xxxxx

ps if u ever panic if ur kids are (u know what) & u want support! I dont mind u telling me ok!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyown
    Hi Nat

Oh it's ok to tell me about your son being s**k, like you said it isnt catching but u still panic! sometimes with kids its the only way they can let us know they are not feeling well.
    My uncle had cancer (died April 2002) he was like that & all though I knew why he did it, i still panicked as though it was worse than the cancer! awwwww what a awful thing to think but I cant help it.

I hope your son is ok? wouldnt it be great for us to think it as ok & get on with life as normal?

Anway enough of the dreaded subject! LOL
    How exciting your daughter starting school awwwwwww what colour is her uniform? does she look cute in it? Is she looking forward to going to school? ohhhhhh I'm being NOSEY!!!
    I love kids & they seem to like me! I was on a bus on friday & this little boy was chatting away to me awwwwwwwwwwww how sweet, he asked me what time is it? he was only about 2 yr old, just* learning to speak! he said to his mum "That lady told me what time it is"* It was so cute.

yea we do have worse days than others it depends if there are any bad triggers! it can be anything cant it? a thought anything, something on the news.
    But we do get through no matter how bad it gets.

Chat soon take care
    Judith
    xxxxx

ps if u ever panic if ur kids are (u know what) & u want support! I dont mind u telling me ok!
    hi judith!

sorry took so long to reply- been bust xmas shopping etc.. thought sod it i'll get it out of the way now!! so ive done it all, got the tree up, so can relax now!
    zoe's uniform is blue cardigan, grey pinafore dress, white shirt and gold & blue tie! she looks so grown up!
    kids ok at the moment- gettin over excited at xmas- trying to explain to them theres still 3 weeks to go!
    i love it when kids chatter to me on the bus! my kids always talk to the folk on the bus- they are very sociable- more sociable than me!! lol

anyway hope you are well, love natc xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NatC
    hi judith!

sorry took so long to reply- been bust xmas shopping etc.. thought sod it i'll get it out of the way now!! so ive done it all, got the tree up, so can relax now!
    zoe's uniform is blue cardigan, grey pinafore dress, white shirt and gold & blue tie! she looks so grown up!
    kids ok at the moment- gettin over excited at xmas- trying to explain to them theres still 3 weeks to go!
    i love it when kids chatter to me on the bus! my kids always talk to the folk on the bus- they are very sociable- more sociable than me!! lol

anyway hope you are well, love natc xxx
    Hi Nat

Sorry I'm late replying! I havent been online since sun.
    Christmas oh I have all my shopping to do yet! I dont like christmas it's for families really & I have no kids so it's boring for me.
    I'm glad ur kids are ok awwwwww yes they cant quite grasp time, it's hard to explain isnt it? It reminds me of my childhood xmas's my mum used to try explain to me I just couldnt wait, couldnt grasp the concept of time.

I used to talk to folk on the bus when i was a child, I'd chatter away, my mum used to tell me to stop nagging on at people.

Anyway Nat hope you are well
    seeya soon
    love Judith xxx