Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60

Thread: Dizziness

Sorry to ask a silly quistion but does anyone get very dizzy and throw up for about 3to 5 days at a time. i dont know if its a bug ive picked up or part of the panic. iam still trying to remain positive about going to my sons wedding . i have bought myself a lovely mint green dress and a hat but am still petrefied. i have booked a few sessions of reverse therapy to see if it will help me overcome my fears first session tommorow i will let you know how i get on .bye for now footprints

Hi Footprints,
    I don't know about the dizziness and throwing up, but I am sure you will make your son's wedding. I have suffered from agoraphobia now for 6 years and in that time 2 of my sons have married, I, like you was really apprehensive about the weddings, especially the first one as it was quite away from home but I just knew how disappointed the boys would be if I didn't go that somehow I managed and had no problems at all. I do find that things that are important I can do it's the mundane things that someone else can do for me that I have trouble with. Good luck with the therapy, but I am sure you will make your son's wedding.
    Granny M (Marge)
    Granny M......... Marge

Hi footprints, it could just be the stress and anxiety of thinking about the wedding thats making you ill. I have 3 sons and im dreading the day they get married etc... i just hope my agoraphobia has eased enough to get out by then .
    Try keeping a positive mind about it and that you will be around family who love you and that your going to be so proud of your son that day.

probably the stress

definitely stress