Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hiya Jane~BH

Awww huge for you both I hope that things improve for you both soon.

Love
    Anna
    xxxx

Thank's Anna xx
    [b]Hugs x LnL x to you all x[/b]

<span style='colorurple'>Update.............

We are really no further forward
    Other than Brett doesn not see the physcologist anymore, after many a battle to get him to his appointment's it never happened. So after 2 appointment's with him she decided she had enough to work with and we would get her reveiw once she'd spoken with his shrink . Eight weeks later it could be more i've lost all track of time........ still heard nothing.

His social worker keeps intouch once a week for what use she is :angry:

Brett is very very low, has awful mood swing's mainly frustration i think. Still doesn't sleep much because of the awful nightmare's.

So where do i go from here as his carer ............. i'm knackered mentally and physically with my own mental health problem's too :angry: . I just don't know where to turn anymore ................ any ideas/help greatly appreciated.

To top thing's off i've just had my 3rd miscarriage , very scarey as it happened on the same day and month that my 2nd happened but a year later.
    They were really awful to me in hospital too.
    To top this off i've felt very unwell , tbh i thought i was dying............ turns out that the hospital had sent my gp wrong info :angry: ......... i had a bad infection and should have been on antibiotics !
    Well after 8 days i finally got them . I still feel really unwell , but have been assured today after having blood tests that the infection hasn't got into my blood stream and just carry on with antibiotics and hopefully feel better soon.

I'm totaly numb with everything

How much more do i have to endure ?!

Life is pant's !!!</span>

Dear Jane
    First can i say i am so so sorry for the loss of your baby no words i say can help but please jane know i am thinking of you and brett

Secondly why did this no surprise me quote:We are really no further forward
    Other than Brett doesn not see the physcologist anymore, after many a battle to get him to his appointment's it never happened. So after 2 appointment's with him she decided she had enough to work with and we would get her reveiw once she'd spoken with his shrink . Eight weeks later it could be more i've lost all track of time........ still heard nothing.
    this is typical and you know it makes my blood boil what exactly do this lot over here getting huge salarys from the nhs not understand about agro oh fuk i'm shaking with temper here as if you aint got enough to deal with that lot leave you and brett to get on with it :angry:
    same has happenened here jane 3 appointments with my new ot bloke hes now decided i am not trying ffs as if i love staying indoors 24/7 ,i will do an update on this another post :mellow:

Jane please know i am thinking of you and brett and as you know please feel free anytime to pm me in chat never ever feel alone
    love dino
    xxxxxxx
    thinking of you both xx

(((((((Jane@Brett))))))

sorry your going threw such a battle, with the physcologist.

as well i am so sorry on your loss i am lost at word's.

as Dino has pointed out plz feel free to pm me

any time, sending you both my best vibes, wish i had

more to offer but i am in a ruff spot my self these day.

always thinking of you((((((((((((Jane@Brett))))))))))

lvs cheer xxxxxx

<span style='colorurple'>Thank you Dino & Cheer xx</span>

aww jane sorry to hear your both going through a tough time, you are right people dont understand enough about phobias and act like they dont exist. I hope it all works out for you both and you find the help you need.

Luv Vicky xxx