Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Hi Everybody,
    I used to be agoraphobic, with severe specific phobias. I was on meds regularly for years until I learned coping skills which helped me better than meds. I've been panic free for over 5 years and am not involved with recovery programs for others and work with clinical psychologists to develop them. Helping others not have to go through what I did has really become a driving force in my life. Hopefully I can be of some assistance her to those that are still searching for answers.

On THe Road Again,,,,,,welcome to the forum.......I suffer from PTSD and am recovering from Agoraphobia,,,a bit at a time......after 14 yrs of hard work..

I too feel as you,,, that I will do anything I can to help ppl from going through what I did those 14 yrs ago.....It is something too horrible to even explain,,, I promised that if and when i got better,,I would try to make a difference ,,if it is only one person that I help!!!

Hope to meet you in chat..... FLORENCE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome OnTheRoad I would like to learn more coping skills, hope to see you in chat!

Jesyka

Dear OntheRoad
    A huge welcome to the forum , i have agoraphobia, anxiety and panic look forward to hearing more from you with tips on how you got over your panic etc
    I unfortunately have relapsed back to becoming housebound and virtually bedridden day in day out with fear any tips you may have would be greatly appriciated
    love Dino
    xxxxxx

Hello and welcome , perhaps you could set up a thread about the skills you have learnt ?!
    [b]Hugs x LnL x to you all x[/b]

Hiya OntheRoad
    great to hear that you overcome your agoraphobia gives us all hope that we can get over this yes please pass on any tips that you can would be a great help
    Thanks
    love
    Anna
    xxxx

Welcome Excellent job, wishing you continued success
    <span style='color:green'>"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."</span>- Anais Nin

Welcome and nice to meet you

-Phoenix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'[b]H[/b] - You are the love of my life . The love of my immortal eternity'

Welcome to the forums, maybe you can leave some tips for those suffering with your past condition.

Please come to chat if you can

-BrunoB
    [color=#0040FF]"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts."[/color]

Hi!
    I could use all the help i could get!...lol Hope to see you in chat!!
    xxx freaky xxx