Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi,

I'm new here, unfortunately I am having a heck of a time driving. I only drive back and forth to work and home. Yesterday something happened and now its hard for me to drive home I need to majorly work on this, anyone else out there with driving phobias?? Would love to hear from you

Hi kareno

to our forum im sure you will find support here.
    love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hi Kareno;

Sorry to hear that your not having a good time with your driving. I don't have a phobia driving however i really don't like driving!!.

Normally most of my driving is to work and back home and this is the driving i hate the most. Traffic is heavy going to Newcastle and i find people to be really unfriendly on the roads :angry: - the only reason i do it is that it'll take me 3.5 hours round trip every day on the bus and walking! - so i try to combine the two to keep me as stress free as possible!!

If i can walk or cycle rather than take the car then i'll do that at least i arrive with a on my face! .

Hope you get the support you need

JC

hi kareno,
    I have a driving phobia. mine is dual-carriageway and motorways. Can't do 'em yet. Can't even imagine it.
    Pretty ok on normal roads, although i have this very small fear of having caused an accident or hit someone and not known but managing to shrug that off each time so far. I have a major size car and if i hit someone i realy don't know if i'd know so that's worrying.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome Driving phobia basically is setting my life backwards, gotta work on it bigtime and as they say getta life

Hi Kareno

:lol: A BIG WELCOME TO YOU :lol:

Hope this place helps you.

Take care. Jen xxx

Hi Kareno

THANKS FOR SHARING PHOBIA - YOU HAVE RIGHT ATTITUDE - TRY TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE AND NOT GIVE INTO THE FEARS !!!!!!!!!

I did and stopped my life,career everything - due to allowing phobias to take over - never give up

chatter

BEST WISHES

hi karena!
    Hey me to!!!! finally someone the same!!!!!!! i do the same thing and if i have to go somewhere i dont normally go bang i nearly have ten fits, i hate it, it makes my life hard in a lot of ways, especially if someone wants me to take them somewhere, i cant handle it at all. glad to meet u and hope to get a chance to talk to u in chat!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx freaky xxxxxxxxxxx (freaking-out) cheers!

Hi Welcome!

I used to have a very bad fear of driving and found the techniques in the Driving Fear program ot be a huge help. Driving isn't a problem for me anymore.

Good luck!

OntheRoad

that's so great to hear that you don't fear driving no more.

and hang in ya sound's as that driving program helped you

cheer