Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    same feeling as yours.... i dunno if i will ever have a normal life....

hi quest 7,
    I hope things get better for you! Cheers xxx freaky xxx

xxx

This is the place to post feelings, happy or sad. I don't think we'd be here if we weren't struggling. I truly feel for you. I am at the same point, an all-time low. I wish I could just die. Don't feel guilty for being you. Hearing you say you're depressed makes me incredibly sad for you because I know how horrible it feels, but I don't feel as alone thanks to you.

I feel like that all the time, especially at work. I have been at the same place for 4 years and no one knows me. Just today, I went into the lounge at lunch and another lady said, "Oh I'll leave". I hate making people feel uncomfortable because of my anxiety. I have never met anyone as shy as me or even close which really makes me feel alienated. At least, you can be sure you are not alone in the way you are feeling!!!

hmmmm, I have found that saying, "I love myself" over and over again to myself, in the mirror, really helped me to start believing it... I looked into my left eye as I said it... the more I repeated, the more I believed it! It worked pretty well.