Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Panic 468x60

Thread: pannic attacks

hello folks,
    just wanted 2 ask use something, do use think that the pannic attack will EVER GO AWAY?? because me a dont think they will.

wullie

Hello Wullie
    This is a tough question I don't think they will ever completey go away I DO think though that we will learn to deal with them better and then after learning to do that by using our techniques I think they will eventually get less and less and eventually go away but i'm sure they will still pop in and say hello...Its so weird how those things work sometimes..I haven't had an attack in a very long time then all of a sudden yesterday I had two. But you know what I could control myself and they do as time goes by seem to be getting shorter..but they are still a pain in the ass...and I hate them just like you do. :angry: :angry:

So stay strong my friend and work on your techinigques..DO you use any Wullie?....
    lots of love
    mama
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'>When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt</span></span></span>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you're right mama. they do gradually subside and you tend to get on with things 'til they jump up and grab ya but i find they are easier to deal with because i am stronger now. i think they are something we learn to live with don't you? but they do get less and less, or at least they did for me as i got on top of them.
    i had an attack the other day, for the first time in ages but i used my favourite 'calmer' technique, disraction, and it passed over me.

DEAR WULLIE
    LIKE I SAID TO YOU IN PM IN CHAT THE OTHER NIGHT YOUR NOT ALONE ,I TO LIVE EVERYDAY IN A CONSTANT STATE OF ANXIETY WHICH THEN LEADS TO THE PANIC ATTACKS WULLIE AND AS I SAID THE DIAZEPAMS DO NOTHING FOR ME EITHER BUT WE BOTH KNOW WE CANNA JUST STOP THEM
    WULLIE ITS THE FEAR O DEATH MAKES ME EVEN WORSE ,WHEN YOUR HAVING THAT PANIC I KNOW YOU THINK YOUR DYING ITS SO HARD LIVING DAY IN DAY OUT LIKE THIS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE ,YOUR A GREAT BLOKE WULLIE NEVER FORGET THAT
    LOVE U LOADS DIANE (dino)XXX
    ME LOL

HERES HOPING ONE DAY WE WILL ALL GET OVER THIS XXXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    DEAR WULLIE
    LIKE I SAID TO YOU IN PM IN CHAT THE OTHER NIGHT YOUR NOT ALONE ,I TO LIVE EVERYDAY IN A CONSTANT STATE OF ANXIETY WHICH THEN LEADS TO THE PANIC ATTACKS WULLIE AND AS I SAID THE DIAZEPAMS DO NOTHING FOR ME EITHER BUT WE BOTH KNOW WE CANNA JUST STOP THEM
    WULLIE ITS THE FEAR O DEATH MAKES ME EVEN WORSE ,WHEN YOUR HAVING THAT PANIC I KNOW YOU THINK YOUR DYING ITS SO HARD LIVING DAY IN DAY OUT LIKE THIS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE ,YOUR A GREAT BLOKE WULLIE NEVER FORGET THAT
    LOVE U LOADS DIANE (dino)XXX
    ME* LOL

HERES HOPING ONE DAY WE WILL ALL GET OVER THIS XXXXXXX
    HELLO DINO,
    JUST WANT 2 SAY THANKS BUT A NO AM GREAT, LAUGHING OUT LOUD SO R U TALK 2 U SOON.

WULLIE XX
    :P

i live everyday with anxiety panic not fun and i find its getting worse im scared of every little ach and pain i feel and it gets me going my breathing and my heart are the number one factor i smoke and it scares me to but i still smoke weird im scared to go to doctor what they might find wrong i think the worst everyday all the time like right now im having bad anxiety i dwell on the anxiety think about it all the time and if i have a day were i feel normal and no anxiety i get scared how would we react if we never felt anymore anxiety ?i just want it to go away i always think why me i havent done anything wrong bad im a mother of four and having my first grandbaby why me i talk to my own god everyday keeps me going i work a full time job but the anxiety is so frustrating have had this since i was 11 was on lexapro but all i wanted to do is sleep and eat i fear taking meds my middle name mid as well be fear of everything so tired cant focus my eyes scared to go anywhere anybody go through this