Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    haha Smiley Im gonna go with ................

Tibet

so T again

Super Moderator
    T: Togo... a small country in North Africa on the coastline also known as "the Slave Coast" in the 16th to 18th centuries because the Europeans would trade for slaves there. (Thank you wikipedia for great water cooler facts!)

O

okay so Oman is the only country in the world that begins with the letter O and its already been done so im going to cheat slightly so the game can continue.

OKINAWA

IT is one of Japan's southern prefectures..it consists of hundreds of the Ryukyu Islands in a chain over 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) long, which extends southwest from Kyūshū

i thank you lol how educational is this game!! i love it!!

A

Oooo Cheryl tut tut, I never, ever, ever cheat at this game (hahahaha)

Åland Islands

They are situated at the entrance to the Gulf of Bothnia and form an autonomous, demilitarised, monolingually Swedish-speaking region of Finland. The islands collectively constitute the smallest region of Finland, with only 0.49% of its land area, and 0.50% of its population.

so its an S

switzerland

d

Dominica

Dominica has been nicknamed the "Nature Isle of the Caribbean" for its unspoiled natural beauty. It is the youngest island in the Lesser Antilles, still being formed by geothermal-volcanic activity, as evidenced by the world's second-largest boiling lake. The island features lush mountainous rainforests, home of many rare plant, animal, and bird species. There are xeric areas in some of the western coastal regions, but heavy rainfall can be expected inland. The Sisserou Parrot (also known as the Imperial Amazon), the island's national bird, is featured on the national flag (THANKS WIKI)

a

Since I just got back from Afghanistan, and I hate the place, I will not use it as an "A" country.

I will go with a country that I really enjoyed living in, and that is Austria. It is a beautiful country that is North of Italy, South of Germany, and West of Slovakia. It is pretty much the cultural hub of the world. You can find many fine things there such as Art, Music and wine.

AUSTRIA
    A