Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Driving 468x60
    Hi, my name is Sarah-beth McAllister, and i am looking for anyone who has 10 minutes to spare I am in the third year of my psychology degree and i am currently conducting a thesis on emetophobia and its possible relationship with social phobia and disgust sensitivity. You don't have to have any of these phobias to take part all you have to have is some free time.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and if you have any questions feel free to email me, my email address is on the questionnaire form.
    If you decide to do the questionnaire the easiest way is to copy the word document and type in your responses according to the criteria stated on the document, and then to email me your completed word document. (All questionnaires must be completed and returned to me before the 5th of April 2007.)
    Its important to mention that this is real research so i am under ethical obligations which i intend to keep, all completed questionnaires will be entirely confidential, and you will not be contacted by anyone else other than me, you can also withdraw from the experiment at any point.
    I hope to hear from some people, any responses will be much appreciated!

You can get the form from Here

I'd be interesting in looking at your questionnaire, but I can't seem to find it on the site! Am I just being silly and missing it?
    SLC in chat.

Hey sarah you have the same name as me I think there may be some problems with the gutreaction website as sometimes the changes that have been made to it dont come up, have you tried just cutting and pasting the link in my first message that seems to work, also i think admin have added the questionnaire on to my first comment now so you can download it fill in your answers and email it to me, feel free to ask me anything as well, many thanks, SarahB.

Hey again ive just realised the website link isnt on my comment anymore and the version that has been added on to my comment seems to mess the questionnaire up so what might be easier is if you email me my address is smcallister14@qub.ac.uk and i will send you the proper questionnaire Ill have to ask if its ok for me to put the link back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Psystudent
    Hey again ive just realised the website link isnt on my comment anymore and the version that has been added on to my comment seems to mess the questionnaire up so what might be easier is if you email me my address is smcallister14@qub.ac.uk and i will send you the proper questionnaire Ill have to ask if its ok for me to put the link back up.
    I've emailled you
    SLC in chat.

Hey, i have your completed questionnaire now, thanks again for taking part cant stress how helpful it is

Re: Emetophobia research

I`ve just joined this site, & would like to answer a questionnaire on emetophobia, but I can`t seem to find any on the internet.

Re: Emetophobia research

Hi Sarah

I have emetophobia too. I dont know of any questionaires on Emet, but I will keep a look out
    xx