Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    It doesn't seem as though there are many around here with emetophobia!?!? I'm having such a hard time with this right now and could use some support!! If there is anyone out there that might know what I'm going thru than please feel free to send me a message!!!!! I need to find a way to overcome this fear!!!!
    Pleassseee anyone out there that can help!!

DEAR NORTHENGIRL
    SO SORRY TO SEE THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME,I KNEW THERE ARE A FEW IN CHAT THAT HAVE EMETOPHOBIA SO HOPEFULLY SOMEONE IN THERE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OVERCOME YOUR FEAR
    GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES
    LOVE DINO
    XXXXXXXX

Thank you sooo much dino... I really appreciate the reply!!! I'd love to go into chat but I have no clue how to get in there!?!? I noticed that I can't even send private messages??!! :blink: Let me know what I need to do!!
    Thanks again!!!!

DEAR NORTHENGIRL
    PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED ,I THINK THIS WAS STOPPED FOR THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS ,HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CHAT SOON

CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE CHATROOM I HAVE PUT BELOW, IF ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    LOVE DINO
    XXXXXXXX

http://www.phobics-awareness.org/chat.htm

Dear Northerngirl

Welcome! Sorry to hear that you're having a difficult patch with the emetophobia. It's not a problem that I have but I know a few people who use this site have the same problem.

Have you gone to your doctor to have a chat with them about the problem? I think it would be worthwhile doing this. Your doctor might refer you on to someone else like a counsellor for treatment of the condition.

Anyway, I hope you get over your bad patch soon.

Wising you all the best
    Petal
    <span style='color:purple'>[i]A kitty curled up on your bed with you makes you complete.[/i]</span>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THank you to both Petal and dino...you both have been very welcoming to this site! I appreciate it soooo much!!!!

HI NORTHERN GIRL
    WELL AS DINO HAS SAID THERE ARE A FEW THAT COME INTO CHAT AND IM SURE PEOPLE WILL HELP AND SUPPORT YOU EVEN IF THEY DONT SUFFER WITH THIS PARTICULAR ILLNESS THEMSELVES
    TAKE CARE
    BEV
    XXXXX
    bev

Hi Northerngirl

I'm sure you will love it here there is lots of support and lots of lovely people
    love
    Anna
    xxxx

Hi Northerngirl,

I know exactly what you're going through. I'm an emetophobe and also struggling badly with it at the moment. I just can't seem to get it out of my head. I hate the winter!

I've started CBT which I hope is going to help. I'll let you know of my progress, if you like

Take care x
    SLC in chat.

Yes pleaseeee let me know how CBT goes!!!! I'll be anxious to hear!!!
    Thank you !!!
    Take care x