PDA

View Full Version : pannic

wullie
09-30-2006, 05:11 PM
hi folks,
how do a explane this! me personally as a person only seems to get really bad pannic attacks a nite when am trying 2 sleep. to me thats when my troubles start at nite.
now 2 try and explane what happens when am trying 2 sleep, well everyone nos ure body and mind shuts down a think! when a try and sleep my mind its like its starting up it takes total control of what am thinking, and a end up thinking of dying. then it starts 2 get worse and worse till am lying on my bed pannicing like f**k scared then it like am thinking about the dying harder and harder until in the end a eventually fall asleep actual think a fall asleep panniking.
does that sound total stupid? if so plz tell me cause a must be going mad.

take care all

wullie :angry:

mama
09-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Hi there my good friend Wullie!!
What you said DOES NOT sound stupid at all!. I think it might be because at night this is the only time you may actually have with your thoughts. The kids are all in bed..your not working..basically your not busy. I think about stuff at night too so that why I read. It seems to help me alot...nights are better with my book..lol.
I hope that helps some Wullie! :D

love mama :)

dino
09-30-2006, 06:01 PM
DEAR WULLIE
WHAT YOUR SAYING IS IN NO WAY STUPID ATALL ,BELIEVE ME WULLIE MANY A NIGHT IN FACT MOST NIGHTS AS SOON AS I TRY TO GET TO SLEEP THATS WHEN AL MA RACING THOUGHTS ETC GO THROUGH MA MIND ,I CANNA CATCH MA BREATH THINK IM ABOOT TO DIE IM PANIKING SO BLOODY MUCH MA WHOLE BODY IS LIKE IT'S GRIPPING ONTO MA BED FOR DEAR LIFE AND BELIEVE IT OR NO THT'S AFTER A BLOODY VALIUM ASWELL

IT'S LIKE YE FALL ASLEEP IN TOTAL TERROR YET SLEEPS THE ONLY PEACE I GET FROM THIS F*****G PANIC ETC WULLIE IM SAME AS YE HONEST BLESS YOUR HEART
I WAS TOLD WULLIE IT'S COS OUR BODIES ARE SO TENSED UP THE WHOLE TIME WHEN IT TRIES TO SWITCH OFF TO SLEEP IT'S IMPOSSIBLEhttp://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/11.gif
LOVE DIANE (dino)
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/9.gif

Anna
10-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi wullie
Nothing what you have said sounds stupid to me I too have night panics when im trying to shut down my mind goes here there and everywhere I cant shut down and relax the panic waves over me and I too think omg this is it but what I try to say to myself is that it will pass it and I will get through tis very scarey and do eventually to nod off and then im wacked out the next day so then I try to have a relaxing day tis all a vicious c***le so I understand remember that it will pass just keep saying that to yourself
love
Anna
xxxx
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/6.gif

pucca
10-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi Wullie,

Like Anna, Dino and Mama said : No it's not weird at all. The panic will just go on at night. I was soooo afraid of getting a heart-attack all the time. Also when I tried to sleep I was still afraid of it.
During the night I would wake up like every hour with a shock. I would suddenly sit straight up in my bed, grabbing my pulse or neck, to feel if my heart was still beating. Very exhausting. The thought never left my mind.

musicmanJ
01-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Hey wullie. I know I'm a little late on this one, but I felt the urge to reply because last night was terrible. For some reason, I was having panic attacks all night. Couldn't sleep at all and finally fell asleep after the sun rose. Still was fearful while asleep, woke up feeling like a train had hit me and like I hadn't slept at all. Man, it sucks.

*~*Gemma*~*
02-25-2007, 03:25 PM
This is exactly how I feel most nights. Last night was awful because my heart was racing then that brought on the bad thoughts thinking that's it I feel my pulse thinking my heart is going to stop I sometimes have this twitch it's right before I drift off I jump right up in the air and then that starts the whole thing off again. I try to go to bed early but I just lie there thinking bad things and attacks I end up going to sleep at something like 5am and spend all the next day in bed wasting my life away. Right now I have an uncomfortable feeling in my chest and the odd pain but I don't know if the anxiety is exaggerating it. I end up having panic after panic attack I just can't tell anyone. I end up dreading going to bed because I can't switch off and that's just not like me I used to love my sleep. Right now I'm just feeling so down about it I just can't see a way out.

dino
02-25-2007, 05:31 PM
DEAR ~ GEMMA ~

OH SHIT CANT DO THT FANCY BIT AT SIDES O YOUR NAME LOL

JUST WANT TO SAY A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,YOU WILL FIND WE ARE ALL A FRIENDLY LOT ON HERE AND I ALREADY LOVE TALKING TO YOU IN CHAT ,YOU ARE IN NO WAY ALONE IN THE FEELINGS YOUR HAVING ,LIKE YOU GEMS I USED TO TAKE MY PULSE EVERY MINITE O THE DAY I SWEAR I THOUGH IN WAS GOING TO LOSE MY MIND WELL WHAT IS LEFT OF IT PMSL

HERES HOPING YOU START TO FEEL A BIT BETTER SOON
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/baharry/6b551c76c560603d1a2d56326724c2d5bc6.gif