View Full Version : Is this something you can get help for?

nikkideejay
08-15-2012, 02:37 AM
Hi, ive never verbalized this with anyone, but vomit is my biggest fear. This fear is the source for my anxiety problem. It is such a terrible feeling and I feel like I need help. Whether im dealing with me feeling like I'm going to vomit or seeing someone who might vomit, I am in constant fear. I hardly eat because I'm scared so badly by thw thought. Does anyone have any advice for me? How do/did you cope?

Jemz321
10-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Hello :-) I am emtophobic to but I seeked help for it, I go to a therapy session once every 2weeks and she preforms whats called emdr and its worked amazingly well on me, before I couldn't go out at all or socialize, I have lost loads of friends due to them not understanding but I'm getting better and I'm loads better than I was. Might be worth googling hypnotherapy and emdr and also local therapists near you on google to :-) hope I have helped a bit and if you want to chat more then message me :-) xx

nikkideejay
10-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Thank you for the reply. i may email you to get to know a little bit more. I used to go to a therapist, but I don't think that I ever communicated with her or my doctor that this is the reason for all of my anxiety.

Thank you though :)

nikkideejay
10-08-2012, 11:16 AM
I can't message you until I get 10 posts lol :(