PDA

View Full Version : Without

duckduckduke
08-19-2011, 11:32 PM
After reading so many posts on here over the last few days, I don't think I have found anyone that has said they don't take drugs for their anxiety or whatever.
Don't mean to be rude, but seriously? Are you really all taking drugs while you're talking about how they don't work and how you can't wait for them to start "kicking in"?
I think that's crazy.
I don't take any drugs. I think they only make things worse. I want to beat this thing on my own, not just get through life with the help of drugs making me numb. F that.

Gray Matter
08-21-2011, 06:54 AM
We take drugs to either take the edge off the illness or as terests live so we just can live, Beet it on your own wee wiil be proud of youu then when you fall on your face in your illness becasue drugs didn't keep it under control don't come crying to us, We don't like the druges either, Right now I am on $4000 a moonth of drugs and all they do is keep me undercontrol so I can have somewhat of a normal life,You aren't suffering allot to be drug free, unless you self medicate; ie pot, meth, coke,dowmers or something like that,How old are you 15 I am 46 and have suffered since I was 5, I held down full time jobs for years and acted normal when the medicine worked, now its not working I have changed and now the doctor can't find a bew drug to get me back to that spot in life.
Prayer.God. if you beleive then he can help you. he is fake and just an ICON to control the general public from asking too many questions.
You give it your best shot and let us know how life is, you might make ita while but your fall and fall hard, Eric

duckduckduke
08-21-2011, 07:39 PM
My beef wasn't with the drug takers it was with the drugs themselves. I don't trust weird chemicals and man-made filth being in my body. I think that's a pretty healthy reaction to it. There's no way I'm falling. I'm beating this thing. I'm 22 years old and so far I've kicked ptsd and now I'm going to kick agoraphobia too.
It's all in the mind, I'm not saying that all of you should get rid of drugs, I just wanted to know if any of you were like me and were trying to get rid of these fears without the use of drugs. I do NOT self medicate, I'm against those kind of drugs too. I always have been and I will continue to be.
The whole point is to be able to control yourself, not have something else control you.
Thanks for all the support but I'm not going to fall hard!

Zombie Graveyard Party
09-18-2011, 01:48 PM
I've never used drugs for my problems, at least not yet, but I'm not against it. I don't think my problem is all in my mind though. I think my hormonal problems are mostly or completely causing my problem.

duckduckduke
09-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Ok thanks! Just wondering. I have no problem with people who actually need them! My agoraphobia and ptsd are completely related to mind issues though not any physical problems I need help with! :)