PDA

View Full Version : Are you or someone you know afraid to leave the house?

helpout123
06-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Are you or someone you know afraid to leave the house? If you or someone you know is confined to their home due to anxiety, weight, fear, panic, OCD, or other issues, we may be able to help. A new television documentary project will provide help for those who are ready to make a change. Please contact: HelpOut123@hotmail.com

MissKitty
06-29-2010, 12:06 PM
I would like more information. x

budgad
07-04-2010, 11:36 PM
is this a live chat

ANG
09-05-2010, 08:06 AM
yes i had a panick attack and now im so scared 2 go out soon as i get 5 min from my house i run back carnt stop the thoughts please any advise

ANG
09-05-2010, 08:14 AM
I would like more information. x
yes im having panick attacks all the time and im so scared 2 go out when i try i have 2 run back kids go bk 2 school tomoro dont no what 2 do ?

massagemom
09-05-2010, 08:19 AM
yall are in the forum for whomever asked for live chat. you can get to chat through main page.

hugs
mm

titorudz
10-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Hello Ang,

Firstly, you could at least be glad that itís just panic attack and not a heart attack or stroke you have had. Those two are far more debilitating.

Anxiety holds us prisoners because we give it authority. We give it control because it threatens us with terror/death if we do not obey. It is the anticipation of having a panic attack that keeps us in a general state of anxiety.
I believe now that we should stop worrying about having an off the scale Ďgiganticí panic attack. We already had the very worst panic attack we will ever experience again. That is because the worst panic attacks are generally always the first few, as we have no idea at all then what was happening to us. Now we know what it is Ė our mind reacting to false signals, so the trick is to train ourselves to recognize these false signals for what they are and thus shatter the illusion that there is a danger.
Having said that, I encourage you to go elsewhere from your home, to shopping malls, to your kidsí school. Get on with your usual life. Letís stop worrying about an ultimate panic attack waiting in the background that will finally push us over the edge, because there is NONE.

JCROWE
10-13-2010, 02:18 PM
hi i am not afraid to leave the house the fact is i cant go anywhere on my own .

JCROWE
10-13-2010, 02:35 PM
hi it is jo here again i am sorry i will have to get used to this as i am new here ,i have had panic attacks 4 a number of years now they come and go all the time it might sound weird but when i am having my hair done i feel traped but somehow seem to be able to stay i feel worn out after ,i am going through a anxious time now that is why i am here i hate the physical things that a panic attack can do i have moved into the country now so am on my own a lot which i hate i have friends all over the place allso my sisters live in london so face book is my only contact X