PDA

View Full Version : Kava Kava and Valarien

hellsbells
07-04-2006, 01:26 PM
A friend has just recommened to me that I start taking these and just wondered if anyone had tried them?

Kava-kava is meant to be a natural relaxant and chills you out and Valarien is good for anxiety.

insomniac
07-04-2006, 02:04 PM
deleted

angie
07-04-2006, 04:37 PM
:D HI HELLS,
LONG TIME NO SEE!
HOW ARE YOU?
NEVER HEARD OF KAVA-KAVA OR VALERIAN BUT IF YOU FIND ANTHING OUT ABOUT THEM, LET US KNOW?
GOOD TO SEE YOU ON THE FORUM AGAIN :)
ANGXX

07-04-2006, 04:49 PM
I know my Aunt C was taking valerian a while ago... but she pops just about anything in pill form.

hellsbells
07-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Right - ive ordered them and will try and let you all know - anythings worth a shot

Angie - good to be back - sorry ive been away for so long - just been going through a really rough patch and then i was ill with a bug and was in bed for a couple of weeks! Someone up there doesnt like me for sure!

Hells bells xxxx

angie
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
:) Hiya Hells,
Sorry you've had it rough lately. Hope things pick up for you.
Good to see you back xxx
Angxxx

hellsbells
07-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

Sorry i have been away for so long...again.

On the bright side...I have been taking Kava Kava for two weeks now along with Valerian. I would say they have definitely helped. They seem to take the edge off. I was able to get out of the house twice last week. I feel that they almost sedate me but im not tired with it. Hey, it might just be the placebo effect but im willing to try anything!

Hells Bells xxx