PDA

View Full Version : Cloneazepam

insomniac
06-29-2006, 06:47 PM
I was perscribed Clonazepam for nearly a year, it was in short the worst year of my life and nearly the last.

This medication was at first massively effective, it led to over conifdence, I moved out of home on my own, found a girlfriend who wasnt right for me and insulted my father and hurt his feelings without need.

During my time on Clonazepam my personality disorder got worse, I developed insomnia, increased paranoia and experienced my first hallucinations, I would reccomend to anyone being perscribed this drug that you ask your doctor for an altrenative immediately.

At the end of my time on it after several overdoses I managed to stop taking it, there folloed the worst withdrawl symproms of my life, worse than Marjiuna, diazepam and co-proxamol. After this I found out the differing opionions from many doctors on this drug but one theme was clear, a constant which all of them agreed upon except for the doctor that originally prescribed it. This was that this drug makes paranoia and personality disorders worse, far worse.

Ever since this I have been more than hesitant to except mediaction and allways seeking more than one medical opinion on my treatment, I will also NEVER accept a perscritpion from any doctor who is on temporary rotation as this was the original perscriber of the drug. I dont advocate giving medication the boot if it works for you but I do suggest that everyone seeks a second opnion allways :(

Devin
06-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Hey insom,

Thanks for the advice, but keep in mind different meds work differently for different people. If not for Clonzapam, I would be house bound. Now I am able to hold down a good job. Sorry it didn't work as well for you, thats why these meds are a dime a dozen.

Grind it till you find it,

Devin

insomniac
06-30-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm glad it works for you Devin and you uare right about meds being very much on a person to person basis.

I am wondering though what dose you are on and how long you have been on them as they were perfect for me in the first 2-3 months, it was after that the problems began.

dino
06-30-2006, 08:23 AM
DEAR INSOMNIAC
JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHEN I ASKED MA CPN FOR CLONAZAPAM SHE WENT APESHIT AND SAID NO BLODDY WAY AS SHE ONCE WORKED IN A PYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AND SAW FOR HERSEL JUST WHAT EFFECTS THEY HAD ON PEOPLE , I WANT TO ADD MA SAY ABOUT THE POXY VALIUMS I AM ON JUST NOW NO TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER CRAP OVER THE YEARS THAT HAVE BEEN PRESCIBED TO ME .I AM A PRESENT UNDERGOING SUING AGAINST GALAXO SMITHE KLINE FOR BEING PUT ON 50MG O PAROXATINE FOR YEARS ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THERE WAS NO WITHDRAWL EFFECTS (STUPID SHRINK STOPPED THEM ABRUBTLY THUS ME NOW BEING VIRTUALLY HOUSEBOUND) AS ARE 100 O OTHERS DUE TO THE EFFECTS O THIS DRUG PANORAMA DID A TELLY PROGRAMME REGARDING THIS DRUG ,THE VALIUMS WERE AT FIRST GREAT BUT LIKE YE SAY THE GREAT EFFECTS ONLY LAST A FEW WEEKS IF THAT NOW I HAVE THE MISFORTUNATE ORDEAL O WITHDRAWING FROM THEM ASWELL
IM NO DISAGEEING WI DEVIN THT SOME MEDS CAN WORK BUT ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I WISH TO F**K I'D NEVER PUT ANY O THERE POXY PILLS IN MA GOB IN MA OPINION ALL THEY DO IS MESS UP YOUR HEAD WORSE ,I LIKE URSEL INSOM HAVE HAD THE HALLUCINATIONS PARANOIA THE LOT BUT WHEN WE FEEL LIKE THIS WE ALWAYS THINK THE SHRINKS ETC KNOW BEST ,WHAT I WLD DO IS PUT THEM ON SOME O THE DRUGS FOR A COUPLE O MONTHS THEN SEE HOW THEY FEEL .FFS SORRY IM WRITING A BLOODY BOOK HERE JUST SO ANGRY SORRY
LOVE DIANE (dino)
XXXXXXXXXXXhttp://bestsmileys.com/angry1/25.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/5.gif

insomniac
06-30-2006, 09:13 AM
I am with 100% here and thinking of starting an international petition against clonazepam and other harmfull meds with a greater failure rate than sucsess :blink:

Lets make it happen :angry:

Let the kipper of justice be brought forth upon them :blink: