PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Got The Pop Factor piss take lol

dino
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM
omg i swear i never laughed so much in months when i watched this only sad bit was when my daughter piped up i was peter kays mither housebound for seven years little bitch she is lol :lol:

it is taking the piss out x factor but have to admit song is good at end on 2nd video hope you all enjoy :lol:

IeuwZ5CxJykhttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/dino_042/ATT00039.gifhttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/dino_042/ATT00039.gif

and the final song BKTr7wSLvqY

margo
10-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Dino

I watched this on Sunday night and I have never laughed so much in all my life. I swear. :lol: When Cat Deeley told the audience to f****** shut up!!!!!, I thought I would die laughing. There were loads of good gags. I also like the one where Geraldine says that before the show no-one would have pissed on her if she was on fire and then she pauses to think and says ...... "they would now"! :lol: :lol:

The programme was better than the real thing. I hope Peter Kay does the p*** take of I'm a Celebrity. Would pay to see that LOL

I recorded it on Sunday night on my sky + . I have a feeling it will be staying there for a while. :)

Margo x

FLORENCE
10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
:lol: :lol:

Dino ......

OMG >>> SO VERY FUNNY ,,,, I can't believe ,,it is just a stitch,,,, :P

MArgo ,, yes the they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire ,,LOL >>>>>>>>and would they now ,,,OMG way too funny !!! :P I also liked that one!!

Dino ,,, you crack me up woman ,,,,,, :lol:
Thx for the laughs ,, U know u could be a producer Dino,,, REally !! ;)

Lov Ya
FLORENCE xxxx

dino
10-15-2008, 10:13 AM
pmsl glad you both enjoyed it :)

the bit where geraldine says no-one would have pissed on her if she was on fire and then she pauses to think and says ...... "they would now"! is on tht 1st video margo and he/she did the irish accent to a tee :lol: :lol:

flo me a producer ffs i'd be sacked for swearing unless it was a i have tourettes syndrome programme :lol: :lol: