View Full Version : ill

Abbi
10-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Last night my stomach started churning and felt hot inside. Then the nausea came from nowhere, it was hideous. I was nearly sick once. My sister came down to help me, she knows how bad my fear is, and then bizarrely she got sick. She did it about four time. Last night was probably the worst night of my life, but I know the worst is yet to come. I'm so scared guys, I havent actually done it for ten years. I'm actually feeling suicidal.

NatC
10-13-2008, 03:48 AM
omg abbi im so sorry!
i really hope you are ok now....i would be petrified but i hope u manage to stay calm and not panic too much.....hope eveything is ok hon xxxx

Abbi
10-13-2008, 05:16 AM
Hi Natalie.

I still haven't been sick. The nausea comes and goes, last night it was the worst it has been. It is dragging out, I just feel awful and so scared.

Abbi
10-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Guys, this started saturday night. It's now monday morning, and I still haven't been sick. I've just forced myself to eat two plain crackers (first thing I've eaten since saturday afternoon) but nothing helps. I feel so awful, this is definitely the worst I have ever felt.

NatC
10-13-2008, 08:06 AM
abbi hon that sounds like an absolute nightmare, but you know on the positive side you havent been sick in all these days,,....lets hope that if u were gonna be you would have done so by now....and i hope hope hope u feel better soon, must be very scary for you....be strong and u will come out the other side again :)

natalie xxx

Abbi
10-13-2008, 08:17 AM
thanks natalie x

im hoping that too. i just dont wanna get my hopes up.

Abbi
10-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Guys I am so so scared. Now I can't stop crying. I've just been hit by a horrendous wave of nausea. I just know it's gonna happen. It comes and goes but when it comes, oh my God does it come.

Abbi
10-13-2008, 12:46 PM
This morning I made myself eat four plain crackers, that wasn't so bad. But just now I ate a piece of dry white bread and a huge wave of nausea hit me. Guys, this has scared me beyond belief. Does this mean it's getting worse? Does this mean I'm definitely gonna be sick?

dino
10-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi abbi

I hope you are feeling a bit better today :)

Also a huge welcome to phobics https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/dino_042/154welcome.gif

love dino
xxxxx

Abbi
10-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks dino :)

Hey everyone. I somehow made it through the night, I actually slept. This morning I ate toast and this afternoon, my mum practically force-fed me baxtors chicken soup. Theres still some nausea, lingering, but I also feel really weak, and lacking in energy. It's like if I walk up the stairs, it makes me sort of ache and I get tired and also my stomach hurts. This is really scaring me? Why do you think this is?

abbi x

NatC
10-14-2008, 12:47 PM
abbi hon its great great great that nothing happened :)
i think probably the dizzy and tiredness is through lack of food, lack of sleep and anxiety....its very draining esp when u are SO anxious for SO long....hopefully when u have afew days of realxing and eating better and sleeping it will pass......hope u feel better soon hon

natalie xxx

Abbi
10-14-2008, 04:45 PM
:) Thanks Nat

margo
10-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Sorry Abbi I couldn't help you with your 'emet' problem. I am glad tho' that you are feeling a bit better.

Margo x

Abbi
10-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Thank you Margo :)