PDA

View Full Version : IS ANYONE AROUND?!

Kris53
05-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Im just having a hard time and have for a couple months now. Does anyone else just feel anxious almost ALL DAY long, and just cant get the what ifs out of their head. What if I pass out? What if I drop dead? What if this isnt anxiety and something bad? AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ive been getting panic attacks for a while now and even though I have been getting them for a while I still hate them and still think it's something other than PAs. Anyway I had a BAD one picking up my daughter a couple weeks back so now since my hubby is home at that time I have him run out to get her. Well he is working late today :( I dont know how Im gonna do this! Acutually yesterday he called me and said he wasnt going to make it home in time, I did take a xanax earlier so I wasnt too bad but I was panicking. I HATE that I have to take xanax to do ANYTHING!!! Also does anyone get symptoms? Like for weeks I had that off balance feeling, that went away and then for weeks I had that feeling like I couldnt get a good breath...I had to keep taking deep breaths. Now I do get hot flashes when having PAs but yesterday and today I got this weird hot sensation just on my back and its bugging me out. Im ready to call my daughter out of school today :( PLEASE tell me Im not alone!!!

FLORENCE
05-16-2008, 01:05 PM
:( :(

Kris53..... I am so sorry that you are going through a bad time right now ,,

you are hardly alone,,,so many of us here suffer the same ..or have ,,panic and

anxiety can manifest itself in many ways ,,pain,,,,fear ,,The what if's ,,,You have to

try not to give up doing the things u uasually do for fear of having an attack ,,it

can lead to the point of never leaving the house ,,,and becoming agoraphobic,,,

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/freecommenttags/Hugs/_Sending20You20Hugs_beeflowerTGZ.jpg ('http://www.freecommenttags.com')

FLORENCE xxxx

Kris53
05-16-2008, 01:11 PM
TY Florence!!!!!!! I did take my daughter to school. But nothing to be proud of bc I took xanax. Im TRYING so hard to force myself to do things. One time I didnt leave my house for 6 weeks.

thelostone8206
05-16-2008, 06:39 PM
it is still something to be proud of. xanax helps, but most of us here know that even with the xanax it is still really hard. i am anxious all the time too. there are lots of us here that feel that way. i have not left my house for almost 2 years now except to go to my monthly dr appt. my husband has to nearly drag me out the door, and i spend the time in the car nearly in the floor trying to hide. then i bury myself in his side and shake and cry till alone with him in the exam room. and that is with xanax. i take it every day now because it is the only way i can leave my bedroom. don't beat yourself up for taking it to go out. and keep on making yourself do it as long as you can. ((((((((((kris))))))))))

lost

Kris53
05-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks so much Lost. So sorry for what you're going through too, its so hard! Glad Im not alone. I know so many people suffer from this but a lot of times I always think Im so bad and could anybody possibly feel as bad as this. GOOD FOR YOU for going to your appts though!! Is it therapy?

WOW I said SO a lot lol!

thelostone8206
05-17-2008, 07:31 AM
not therapy, wish it was. it is my gp who i have been seeing for 17 years. i hate drs, don't trust them. he is one of the few drs left who truly care how you feel. i have some serious back problems and have to see him for my pain meds. he is also trying to help with the rest, but he can only do so much. one of these days i will have hubby actually drag me out to the local mental health center, problem is they don't take appts, you just walk in and wait till its your turn, i am afraid i will die waiting with all the people looking at me :wacko:

lost