View Full Version : mess 4 debbie

10-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi Debbie

How r u ?
hope you're ok? I havent heard from you for a while.
I've been having a bad time during this last week, time of month makes things worse!
do you feel worse at that time?

thats all for now
hope to hear from you soon

Judith xx

debsdelight
10-31-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi Judith

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, the kids were off school last week and they kept me very busy lol!!

Yes I do find that when my period comes around I suffer more anxiety and panics....which is not good at the mo because I have changed my contraceptive pill and my period is lasting for nearly 3 weeks add onto that the time of year and the clocks going back....I am a complete wreck at the mo!!!

Hope you are keeping well.

Speak soon

Debbie X

11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Hi Debbie

Sorry to hear your having a bad time with the pill ! & the clocks going back!
Thing is we've had no summer this year & that's making it worse, I've spoken to loads of ppl who've been or are depressed!
Do u get SAD ? I do a bit, but as I said "The bad summer hast helped" I feel in total darkness have done for months!
Did ur kids have a nice half term break? did they go trick or treating?
LOL I have my own little party at halloween & xmas it brightens me up a bit!
I LOVE watching a scary film with my lights off & a candle lite! I do it all the time.

Did u read my post about my smelly yard?!!!! turns out next doors puppy poo was leaking through a hole in my yard wall & it stank my house out! with having emets though it made me worse I lay in bed panicking thinking the germs would make me sick. I thouht it was my drain at 1st with all the rain we've had! the smell was coming through my drain & I could smell it in my cupboards!
anyway on a better note he cleaned it up & the environment came out.

my cycle has been pretty regular this year. It's been all over for 6 years! thought I might be going through change!

hope ur feeling better soon

love
Judith
xxxxxxx

debsdelight
11-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Hi Judith

Hope you are ok?

I don't think I suffer from SAD I just hate the winter because thats when the bugs are about the most.

My kids had a great half term.....they certainly wore me out!! They did go out trick or treating, Lauren dressed up as Dracula and Charlie was a skeleton and they came home with a bucket full of sweets which have nearly all gone all ready!!

I love watching scary films in the dark too but I don't get to do it that often coz believe it or not my hubbie gets too scared....what a wimp eh???

Yes I did read your post about your horrible smell, that must have been a nightmare for you and there must have been alot of poo for it to have made your house smell but at least he cleared it up.

Take care

Debbie X

11-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi Debbie

What nice names Lauren & Charlie "HELLO 2 them both".
I was too scared to eat too many sweets as a child! birhday parties were a nightmare for me.

Awwwwwwwww ur hubbie scared of scary films!!.

I'm not so bad all considering!
oh i went on the sunbed today in town I go on a lot. havent been on them for 2 weeks & I've Burnt my face I look like a beetroot LOL!.

Yes the smell was terrible it got in my house awww I couldnt cope.

I guess I'm lucky with the winter bugs cos I dont have kids.

take care

Judith xx

11-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Debbie

I hope your ok (as can be expected anyway) ?
I'm not to bad.

Judith
xx