i'm 41 got f**k al to show for it.
no kids, no partner, no job NOTHING
i'm PATHETIC
my lifes a complete WASTE.
dont know why i bother.
i cant go on any more.

jade
10-28-2007, 02:48 PM
aww judith you're really feeling rubbish then :( If it makes you feel better I don't have a job or any qualifications. If you are poorly no-one would expect you to work hun. You do well just to get by each day, that is an achievement in itself. xxx

11-03-2007, 05:47 PM
awwwwwww Thanks Jade :)
We all do well to get by each day.
I'm a perfectionist which dosnt help & I think that I should be a mum, wife/partner, have a job all the stuff I cant do cos of my illness!
I really need to get over the should/ought thought pattern!!

jade
11-12-2007, 08:47 AM
don't worry, I am the same- always striving for perfection. No matter what I do I always find fault whether that being weight, excercise, something I have done it will never be good enough! Guess what I did last week though? I went to the Trafford Centre at short notice with my mate. I'm glad it was short notice else if I'd have had time to think about it I'd have chickened oot! I did it and had a great time :) (I opened up a Debenhams storecard and blew £100 that we didn't have lol)

11-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Good for u going to the trafford centre & even better for treating urself even though you didnt have the money lol.
I'm only really tiny so it's hard to find clothes to fit me I'm a size 8.
i'm only small framed I'm the same build has my dad.
speaking of my dad he is my mums full time carer she has dementia & is getting worse. LOL (shouldnt laugh really) tonight he put my mum to bed & she kept coming back down stairs (confused bout time) she came down in bra & knickers trying to go out the front door. she's in bed now & settled down!
anyway must go it's late LOL I'm a night person

Judith xxxxx

jade
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm the opposite, am in bed mostly by 10;00 and every time me and rick (hubbie) watch a dvd I always fall asleep if its after nine o clock!!! lol. Size 8 thats not fair!!!!! And you dont even have to try :P My "healthy" weight tends to be a size 12 and if I'm really lucky it can go down to a 10 but my boobs shrink eek!!!! When my emetophobia gets really bad and the panic attacks start I just physically cannot eat (feel sick cos of anxiety so dont eat as that would make me puke :angry: ) and then I get skinny, a size 8 at my smallest but I'm not built to be that thin and it doesn't suit me. Thats what I keep telling myself as I stuff another cake in my gob pmpl. :)

jade
11-14-2007, 12:04 PM
oh yeh forgot to say that I didnt buy clothes at Trafford Centre, I got my little 'un a gorgeous party dress and shoes and the rest was on make-up would you believe! If Rick ever finds out he will go ape!!! But man do I feel posh with lancome make-up! xx

11-16-2007, 05:34 PM
my emetophobia is permanently kicked in, I'm permanently scared of eating! I'd love to be able to eat more healthy & put weight on.
Hey what about the bird flu! I remember u saying it worries you! I'm not bothered about it as long as vomiting isnt involved, any illness except that!.
All the xmas turkey will be slaughtered YAYYYYYYYYY all meat should be banned it's potential for food poisining. e coli, salmonella ewwwwwwwwwww no thanks.

jade
11-21-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm vegetarian so totally don't think there is any need for us to eat animals anyway and yeh it is the main cause of food poisoning, yuck!