PDA

View Full Version : bets news

bet
09-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I managed to get to the psychiatrist yesterday.its only a mile away but wow the longest mile of my life. the intensity of the panic was awful.of course eveybodys chemistry is different but cymbalta(duloxetine)nearly drove me completely outta my head.even the psychiatrist had to agree.he is weaning me off it and has started me on molipaxin(trazadone).anyone with really severe anxiety have a good chat with your doc before you start cymbalta.

bet

jenanne
09-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Well done bet for making it there. Hopefully the new meds will help get things under control for you.

Take Care
Jenx

FLORENCE
09-26-2007, 11:54 AM
:)

Bet,, Good job on getting to DR....I hope things will be better for you on the new meds!!! FLORENCE

Naomi
09-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Congratulations, Bet :) :) Good for you!!

I had a doc appt yesterday as well, first one in ages...brand new guy. I sure hope things go well for you...take care :)

~ naomi

dino
09-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Dear bet
Good on you for getting to the appointment , only otheres with agoraphobia can know just how hard that mile for ye must o been ,i am so proud of you ,and ma fingers are crossed that your new meds work ,please keep us updated :)
love Dino
xxxxxx
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x174/MeMurf/cid_68FB4EEF-A23B-43DD-A1FE-E142AD6.gif