PDA

View Full Version : I miss the way thing smell

08-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi there fell housebounders. You know what I miss the most, out of everything I miss the way things smell. There was a time that I would take my kids to the park to play and the smell of the cut grass would take me back to when I was a child playing, Or the way the tree's smell in the forest that remind me of making pancakes while camping, the was the salt water smells as you stand by the beautiful magnifisant ocean, or the way the love of you life smells after a night of dancing together out on the town, The way down town boston smells on new years eve with all the fire works and even the was manhatten NY smells after a down pour in the middle of spring. I miss the way things smell used to make me feel. Now I live in a closet and can no longer imagaine how those things smell. On the rare occation that I am forced to leave my house I am always in such a panic that I dont remember to take a whiff of the world outside. Unfortunatly I have nailed all of my windows shut threwout my house one day during a paronoid delution so I can not open the windows for the occational whiff, but some day i hope to over come this life and move back into what sociaty had dubbed normal senery. then i will smell all the smells that i have missed for far to long

FLORENCE
08-05-2007, 07:02 PM
:) :)

EMMA,,,,,I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY,,,

DON'T GIVE UP EMMA ,,,REMEMBER THE GOOD THINGS

SO THAT U WILL ALWAYS WANT TO GET BACK TO

THEM,, THE SIGHTS , THE SMELLS , THE JOYS OF

LIVING AGAIN,,LIKE YOU HAVE DONE IN THE

PAST... HAVE BEEN THERE,,,

FLORENCE

shannon27
08-23-2007, 08:28 AM
i too am housebound, and on the rare occassions i leave the house accompanied by my partner,,,,,,,i am astounded by the change in seasons,,,, life passes you by when you live in your own four walls

sincerely

fellow housebound newly diagnosed agoraphobic with anxiety and severe depression

lou

CAJnCAT
08-23-2007, 08:43 AM
<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:blue'>
To Emma & Lou,

I was housebound for 2 years from 1991-1993. I've been there so I can relate so well. Please don't give up, and keep fighting this condition.
We are here for you.

Hugs,
Connie
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/cajncat/ththGLITTERPASTEL.gif</span></span>