PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 !

DP
05-03-2007, 06:08 AM
I got a letter today from channel 4 (firefly film and tv productions.)
They are asking for a special family to appear on a new documentary,be filmed for aprox 6 months! They want to show whats its like for a family in 2007 share your important things like birthday's,anniversarys, wedding etc...
if your interested pm me and i'll pass on the details to you.

I would love to do this but 6 months is a bit more than i could handle,or is that they can handle haha!!!

pokerstar
05-03-2007, 06:21 AM
I got a letter today from channel 4 (firefly film and tv productions.)
They are asking for a special family to appear on a new documentary,be filmed for aprox 6 months! They want to show whats its like for a family in 2007 share your important things like birthday's,anniversarys, wedding etc...
if your interested pm me and i'll pass on the details to you.

I would love to do this but 6 months is a bit more than i could handle,or is that they can handle haha!!!

sounds interesting dp , do you work for channel 4?

DP
05-03-2007, 06:29 AM
No poker, i dont know how they got my details but just arrived and thought id post on here to see if anyone else is interested,could be a start for someone.

dino
05-03-2007, 07:56 AM
HI DP
IF THE PROGRAMMES A SPIN OFF O THE OSBOURNES I MIGHT O BEEN ELIGIBLE LOL :D :D :D

SIX MONTHS IS MORE THAN I COULD HANDLE MASELF LOL MIND YE SAYING THAT SIX MINUITES IN MY MAD HOUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE A BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE ON THERE HANDS MIGHT EVEN WIN A BLOODY OSCAR LOL :D :mellow: :D
COULD BE CALLED DINO O THE GLEN INSTEAD O MONARCH O THE GLEN LOL :D

CHEERS FOR LETTING EVERYONE KNOW DP
LOVE DINO
XXXXXX
PS:HOPE YE COME IN CHAT SOMETIME WE COULD HAVE A RIGHT LAUGH :P

-Meg-
05-03-2007, 11:51 AM
pmsl dino of the glen!!

Sorry off topic, but had to laugh!! :P

Sounds interesting DP, we'll have to keep an eye on Channel 4 ....