PDA

View Full Version : Lexapro (aka Escitalopram)

04-30-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm on Lexapro. I first started off at 10mg and am now up to 20mg per day. It seemed to work well at first and then I noticed I was spiraling downwards again so my doc upped it to 20mg. Now I feel just completely fucked up. lol I was sitting here a little bit ago in a trance almost. I feel like I'm not even in my body if that even makes sense. My doc said if the higher dose of Lexparo doesn't seem to help with my issues, we're going to lower my dosage and put me on a mood stabilizer as well. She thinks maybe they misdiagnosed me and I actually have bipolar. Who knows.

pokerstar
05-01-2007, 06:21 AM
Hang in there andreab, hopefully it will settle soon :)

your friend . pokerstar, soz for the pic thought it might make you smile lol. :)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w84/landpain/Comments/23.gif

05-01-2007, 06:59 AM
Don't hassle the Hoff. lol

Brian_depr
05-02-2007, 08:53 PM
yo perv,

I on lexapro also, I find it to not help much. Go through alot downward spiral's myself. Yes I have an issue on getting my self to a doc. But shit just though id voice my thought's to you.....Yes don't hassle the hoff...He's a loser wanna be lifegaurd.

05-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Perv? lol Okay, you got me!

I try not to hassle the Hoff, but sometimes I can't help it. That spandex just does something...anyways...

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about Lexapro at this point. My doc had said if it doesn't seem to be doing the trick, that we'd lower my dose of Lexapro and also put me on a mood stabilizer- lithium or depakote is my guess.

And I just want to say thanks for understanding me as much as it is possible for someone to understand me and put up with my crap. I think you're a great guy, and not just because you're nice to look at- you have something personality-wise that is pretty amazing. I hope you're having a good day Brian!

tata.salad
06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Andrea,
I wanted to ask you how the lexapro is going or if they switched you to something else. My psych wants me to start lexapro and it sounds like we have a lot of the same issues, so I'd like to talk to you about it sometime if possible. I've never seen you in chat so maybe I'm just on at the wrong time. I guess just reply here.

Thanks,

tata