PDA

View Full Version : FAVOURITE FILM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dino
03-31-2007, 08:20 AM
JUST WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE FAVOURITE FILM IS ,I HAVE TO SAY I LOVED THE GREEN MILE BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE I LAST WATCHED IT BUT STILL STICKS IN MY MIND AS BEING AN EXCELLANT FILM

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w97/nicostar39/lol.jpg

-Meg-
03-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Excellent topic dino!

Wow I have so many films I love ... hard to pick. I stay away from anything scary, or sad. I started to watch The Green Mile once, but decided it came under the catorgory of sad so turned it off!

My love is for super hero films - they are just great! Maybe not the best film but one of my faves is Dare Devil :)

Also loving anything by Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks! all the kids stuff lol

Now you've given me a great idea for a picture this afternoon! Fab ....

03-31-2007, 09:20 AM
My favourite film:

Who will love my children, so so sad but was a mothers wish :)

Caroline.

FLORENCE
03-31-2007, 11:55 AM
:) :)

I'm not into movies,,at the present, but when I was watching,,,my favorites were, two that Tom Berringer played in!!!!! "The Last Rites" and "Someone to watch over Me"!!!!! He is one sexy man that Tom!!!!!

FLORENCE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dino
03-31-2007, 12:20 PM
IS THIS HIM FLO LOL HERES A PIC FOR YE TO DROOL OVER IF I GOT THE RIGHT PERSON FFS LOL http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/DTrent/Tom%20Berenger/tom_berenger.jpg

MUST ADD I THINK HES A BIT HOT MASELF OH DO YE THINK WE ARE SEXUALLY DEPRIVED FLO PMSL :D :D

j.a.n
03-31-2007, 02:29 PM
im with you dino ,it has to be the green mile ,i can watch it over and over,i still cry at the end

wullie
03-31-2007, 06:44 PM
hey,
mines is GREENSTREET.

FLORENCE
03-31-2007, 07:28 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DINO THAT'S HIM !!!!!! IS HE HOT OR WHAT??????? HIS MOVIES REALLY SHOWED HIM AS A SEXY DEVIL!!!!! THX FOR THE PIC... LOVE IT!!!!

FLORENCE :) :) :) :) :)

jenanne
04-01-2007, 02:52 PM
my favorite films are sound of music ...the hills are alive.... and gone with the wind frankly my dear i dont give a damn

jenx

-Meg-
04-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Aaah i LOVE the sound of music!! good call jen :)

I really wanted to see it at the theatre, it's been running for a while now.

04-01-2007, 04:45 PM
house of a thousand corspes by rob zombie. anything gross really. self indulgent cheap and nasty with lots of bodies and blood and disgusterousness. i know you weren't asking me, and my answer is inappropriate and stuff, but my head hurts x PS it is my favourite film, and the hottest actor in the world is Tim Curry as Pennywise the clown in Stephen King's IT. Quality. he's got a freaky freaky face and i want to lick it. Especially when he's dressed as a dirty clown hehe

:blink:

alci
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Ok, best movie of all time and cheesy yes. Love Actually. Just love the meaning and hope it has in it. Love is actually all around if you pay attention.

ali

Yggdrasil
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
My favorite movie is "Groundhog Day", It is very rewatchable(!) to me, it's a comedy with some romance, but also makes you think about how you affect the day you go in to each day. And I like Bill Murray, he is great :)

Ygg

CAJnCAT
04-12-2007, 01:44 PM
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:purple'>
I have to agree with Dino....I love THE GREEN MILE and also BRAVEHEART :D
</span></span>