I had quite a few side effects on this one similar to seroxat

Aching muscles
Serious back ache
Morning sickness
Lack of Appetite
Lethargic
Literally Zombied
Thumbs down for me* <_<

I would never recommend this drug to anyone. I took just one tablet and my heart was racing so fast that I thought that my number was up! I also went into a cold sweat and then my heart went into arrythmia. Seemingly this is a rare side effect of the drug but when I was in hospital, a girl in the bed opposite's, blood pressure and heart rate increased dramatically on the same drug so I am not sure if it really is that rare. Taking this drug scared the hell out of me so much that I now have a phobia about taking any prescription drug. Its only recently that I am able to take a couple of paracetomol without 'waiting for something to happen'. I now have a problem about going to the dentist because they will have to inject me with a local anaesthetic and to me, this is just another drug which has the potential to do me harm. Illogical I know. I wish I had never been given Efexor, it has ruined my life! :(

BrettHarris
04-07-2007, 03:30 PM
:unsure: I have just been put on this..........been on it nearly 6 weeks now .

I too feel Lethargic & my appetite isn't as it was :unsure: , i've been told this will pass though :unsure:

smilerlot
04-10-2007, 05:00 PM
i have been on it for 2 years they have just upped my dosage as im still harming and depressed etc, i get bad sweats every night bad headaches sick feeling but they said it will settle cant remember feeling this when i was first put on them but i did still sweat.