PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCTION AND NEED SOME ADVICE

rjess7832
03-13-2007, 12:32 AM
WELL, I AM 28 YO AND I HAVE HAD PANIC DISORDER FOR ABOUT 10 YRS NOW, I HAVE ALSO BEEN ON PAXIL FOR ABOUT TEN YRS NOW, ANY WAYS, OF COURSE I AM DEVELOPING PHOBIAS. MY WORST IS TRAVELING, I HAVE ABOUT A 30 MINUTE SAFE ZONE AROUND OUR TOWN , MAYBE AN HOUR BUT THATS PUSHING IT. POINT IS MY CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS. MY KIDS CANT TRAVEL BECAUSE I GET ATTACKS, MY HUSBAND CANT TRAVEL BECAUSE I GET ATTACKS, I JUST CANT SEEM TO HAVE THEM AWAY FROM ME. SAME FOR MY MOM AND I HARDLY EVEN SEE HER. IS THERE ANYONE LIKE THIS? ANYWAYS I WANT SOME ADVICE, MY PANIC ATTACKS ARE COMPLETELY UNDER CONTROL WHILE IN NORMAL SITUATION, LIKE AS LONG AS I AM NOT FACING ANY OF MY PHOBIAS, I NEVER GET THEM, EVER UNLESS DISTURBED BY PHOBIA, ANY WAYS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, I GOT BRAVE AND TRAVELED ABOUT 7 HOURS AWAY TO SAN ANTONIO TO VISIT THE INLAWS, IT WAS ALMOST A CONSTANT 24/7 PANIC ATTACK. MY HEART NEVER STOPPED RACING THE WHOLE WEEKEND, I COULD BARELY EAT AND MY ANXIETY LEVEL WAS HORRIBLE. I AM JUST INTERESTED IN ANYONE WHO HAS GONE THROUGHT HIS OR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF ANY EXTRA MEDS THAT CAN GET ME THOROUGH THIS WITHOUT TUTRNING ME INTO A ZOMBIE FOR THE TRIPS. MY KIDS WANT TO TRAVELA ND SO DO I, AND I KNOW THAT IF I IGNORE THIS. IT WILL JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE. I HAVE TRIED TO GOLITTLE BY LITTLE BUT NEVER HAVE TIME OR MUCH LESS MONEY. I JUST NEED SOME ADVICE, OH YEAH AND ONE OF MY PHOBIAS IS TAKING MED, IMAGINE THAT. I AM SCARED THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL HIGH, WHICH IN TURN WOULD TURN INTO A PANIC ATTACK, I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY AND IF THERE IS ANY ONE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND, ITS YOU GUYS, THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
JESSICA

ELUSIVEJIM
03-13-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi Jessica :)

Well first of all you know you are not alone and you have people here you can talk to who are also are feeling the problems of Agoraphobia.

I am 30 years old and have been suffering since i was 15 years old but until about 3-4 years ago i did not know what it was and i thought i was going mad until i began to find out that lots of people suffer this condition and i am not alone.
I have a safe zone as well which is about 20 miles and even that can on certain days be a struggle but what forces me to push ahead is my beautiful daughter who i pick up from school.

I am lucky as my parents are now understanding and while i work they take her to special events in the city which i would struggle to cope with which really upsets me as i love her so much.

I always take a Diazepam tablet with me which does help as it is a comfort to have something in my pocket that i can turn too if i get a panic attack or feel scared and this does help me to be more relaxed when i need a little help.

I find if i drive the car i am in control as well and this means i have the power to stop or turn back whenever i want too so maybe trying to drive will help this as you have to concentrate instead of sitting in the car thinking what might happen.

Last point which sometimes helps me is having a bath with oils which give off a relaxing smell as the heat of the bath plus the relaxing scent help me relax and get my composure back.

Anyway i hope this is a help to you and if you have anymore questions please ask :)

dino
03-13-2007, 07:42 AM
DEAR JESSICA
FIRST OFF A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,I MYSELF HAVE AGORAPHOBIA.
ANXIETY AND PANIC SO CAN SYMPATHISE WITH YOU ON ALL YOUR GOING THROUGH
LIKE YOU I ONCE TRAVELLED ABOUT ONLY 40MILES WITH MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AS I DID NOT WANT TO DISSAPOINT THEM YET AGAIN ,HELL WAS NOT THE WORD FOR 24HOURS I WANTED TO DIE THE SHEER EFFORT OF TRYING TO BE "NORMAL" JUST NEVER HAPPENED ,I AM NOW SO PATHETIC EVEN ON A GOOD DAY JUST TO MAKE THE WASHING LINE IS AN ORDEAL
DONT LET ME PUT YOU OFF MY C***UMSTANCES ARE MORE COMPLICATED DUE TO LOADS OF DIFFERANT THINGS ONE BEING MY MIDDLE SONS SEVERLLY HANDICAPPED ANOTHER I GET NO HELP FROM MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ,I GOT DISMISSED FOR HAVING A PANIC ATTACK GOOD EH LOL
HOPE TO MEET YOU IN CHAT ONE NIGHT AND REMEMBER JESSICA LOADS OF PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT HELP HAVE OVERCOME THIS
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/fancypinkygirl/come_illust004.gif

rjess7832
03-13-2007, 11:38 AM
You sound so like me, isnt it crazy. That makes so much since I am the same way, I feel if I can get just some kind of med to relax me a little and take my mind off of it, I can maybe do okay. I might not even take it, like you said, I might just keep it in my pocket, Just knowing it is there is a comfort! Does it make you feel drunk or high or anything? what exactly do you feel when you take it? Just one more thing, do you think you will ever tackle this thing and try to win, I want to so bad, but there is just so many other things to do, I just forget about it until something happens and I am forced to tackle it again. I send you lots of hugs and thank you so much for taking the time to write!

Hi Jessica :)

Well first of all you know you are not alone and you have people here you can talk to who are also are feeling the problems of Agoraphobia.

I am 30 years old and have been suffering since i was 15 years old but until about 3-4 years ago i did not know what it was and i thought i was going mad until i began to find out that lots of people suffer this condition and i am not alone.
I have a safe zone as well which is about 20 miles and even that can on certain days be a struggle but what forces me to push ahead is my beautiful daughter who i pick up from school.

I am lucky as my parents are now understanding and while i work they take her to special events in the city which i would struggle to cope with which really upsets me as i love her so much.

I always take a Diazepam tablet with me which does help as it is a comfort to have something in my pocket that i can turn too if i get a panic attack or feel scared and this does help me to be more relaxed when i need a little help.

I find if i drive the car i am in control as well and this means i have the power to stop or turn back whenever i want too so maybe trying to drive will help this as you have to concentrate instead of sitting in the car thinking what might happen.

Last point which sometimes helps me is having a bath with oils which give off a relaxing smell as the heat of the bath plus the relaxing scent help me relax and get my composure back.

Anyway i hope this is a help to you and if you have anymore questions please ask :)

rjess7832
03-13-2007, 11:43 AM
I so know where you are coming from, so do you take meds? I hate to depend on them and I think if I would have never gotten on them, I would have maybe been able to conquer this without them, but once your on them , your on them forever! I know you could probably get off, its just really hard. How does your husband deal with you not being able to travel? My husband just does not understand, he thinks it is all in my head. He pressures me a lot, which only makes it worse. I wish there was a pill we could give people who say that this is all in our head to take so they could feel what we feel during a panic attack!!! They would all feel alot different after that, dont ya think? Well, I send you hugs and whenever you can feel free to vent, I know I will!! We can get through this ya know, We are not all mental, just crazy!!!!

DEAR JESSICA
FIRST OFF A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,I MYSELF HAVE AGORAPHOBIA.
ANXIETY AND PANIC SO CAN SYMPATHISE WITH YOU ON ALL YOUR GOING THROUGH
LIKE YOU I ONCE TRAVELLED ABOUT ONLY 40MILES WITH MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AS I DID NOT WANT TO DISSAPOINT THEM YET AGAIN ,HELL WAS NOT THE WORD* FOR 24HOURS I WANTED TO DIE THE SHEER EFFORT OF TRYING TO BE "NORMAL" JUST NEVER HAPPENED ,I AM NOW SO PATHETIC EVEN ON A GOOD DAY JUST TO MAKE THE WASHING LINE IS AN ORDEAL
DONT LET ME PUT YOU OFF MY C***UMSTANCES ARE MORE COMPLICATED DUE TO LOADS OF DIFFERANT THINGS ONE BEING MY MIDDLE SONS SEVERLLY HANDICAPPED ANOTHER I GET NO HELP FROM MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ,I GOT DISMISSED FOR HAVING A PANIC ATTACK GOOD EH LOL
HOPE TO MEET YOU IN CHAT ONE NIGHT AND REMEMBER JESSICA LOADS OF PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT HELP HAVE OVERCOME THIS
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/fancypinkygirl/come_illust004.gif

ELUSIVEJIM
03-13-2007, 12:17 PM
You sound so like me, isnt it crazy. That makes so much since I am the same way, I feel if I can get just some kind of med to relax me a little and take my mind off of it, I can maybe do okay. I might not even take it, like you said, I might just keep it in my pocket, Just knowing it is there is a comfort! Does it make you feel drunk or high or anything? what exactly do you feel when you take it? Just one more thing, do you think you will ever tackle this thing and try to win, I want to so bad, but there is just so many other things to do, I just forget about it until something happens and I am forced to tackle it again. I send you lots of hugs and thank you so much for taking the time to write!

I notice that your husband does not understand about what you are feeling and i must admit if i had not felt the fear and pain of this first hand i would prob struggle to understand someone telling me about it but he is your husband and he should be there 100% and not put pressure on you as all this does is make you worse.

The Diazepam is great if you have a panic attack as when you take one it takes a few minutes and makes you more calm and under control.

You get different doses of the drug but i have 5mg and 2mg tablets but i would take a 2mg tablet if you were driving incase it affected you more but i have taken 5mg and been fine for driving.

The Diazepam is great to have in your pocket for a feeling of safety but it is habbit forming so you can not take alot of them which i do not unless i am really bad and need help.

Other forms of help like Reiki has helped me and now i am a Reiki master so i can help family members if they are feeling ill or need a boost which in turn helps me but i found it very relaxing and it made me feel great but i found 1 session every Month give you a welcome help but this is 100% your choice whether you want to try this different ways.

I have got so annoyed with the feelings that i take the bull by the horns and just attack what i am scared of and it does work but for some reason the next day can be totally different and i can be back to square one but if i have a bad attack like i did last Friday i just left it for a few days and decided to tackle the problem again and i came through it which gives you great hope.

I always have the feeling that i did not have this before i was 15 so if i did not suffer before this means i can find a way of beating this and getting my life back on track :)

Well i hope this makes some sense and i am here is you need to talk or have any other questions.

Take care

x

dino
03-13-2007, 12:41 PM
DEAR JESSICA
YOU ASKED DO I TAKE MEDS ,I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT EVERY PILL IN MEDICAL HISTORY AND BELIEVE ME I WISH I COULD TURN THE CLOCK BACK AND HAD NEVER EVER PUT THEM IN MY GOB
I NOTICE YOU SAID YOUR ON PAXIL OR AS WE CALL IT OVER HERE SEROXAT ,SO I DONT BORE EVERYONE TO TEARS WITH MY STORY ON THT ONE AGAIN IF YOU WANT GO INTO SECTION ON FORUM UNDER MEDICATION AND I HAVE MY STORY ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE NOT ONLY TO ME BUT I BELIEVE THOUSANDS OF OTHERS
I WAS THEN PUT ON PROPRANONOL FOR MY SEVERE TACYCHARDIA THEY SAID WAS CAUSED BY MY ANXIETY ,THEY DO NOTHING EXCEPT MAKE ME SO LIGHTHEADED I CAN BARELY WALK ,BUT THEN AFTER ALREADY BEING ON DIAZAPAMS FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND HAVING TO ENDURE 2 YEARS OF TORTUREOUS WITHDRAWL ,BLOODY IDIOT I AM WENT BACK ON THEM AFTER THE DEATH OF MY BELOVED DAD AND FOUR CLOSE FRIENDS ALL IN THE SPACE OF SIX MONTHS ,SO HERE I AM 3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE AGAIN AND DOCTOR WANTS TO SE HOW I GO DRUG FREE ,THERE DOING NOWT SO I DESPERATLY WANT THEM OUT MY SYSTEM
THEY SAY COMING OFF DIAZAPAMS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WORSE THAN COMING OFF HEROIN ,THE PEOPLE I HAVE NOT ONLY MET IN CHAT HERE BUT OTHERS ALSO SAY DRUGS SUCH AS THT ARE OK FOR SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS AFTER THAT THEY HAVE OPPOSITE EFFECTS
PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG AS YES I KNOW SOME DRUGS ARE A LIFE SAVER FOR SOME I JUST DONT THINK THEY WORK FOR PANIC ,EITHER THAT OR IM BRAIN DEAD AND CRAZY LOL
MY HUSBAND IS MY ROCK WITHOUT HIM I COULD NEVER COPE ,MIND YOU WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH OVER OUR 26 YEARS OF MARRIAGE ,AS I SAID OUR DARLING SON UNDERWENT 26 OPERATIONS WE NEARLLY LOST HIM ON SO MANY OCCASIONS ,THEN DUE TO HIS DISABILITY SOME PEOPLE MAKE FUN OUT OFF HIM ,OH SHIT I'VE WROTE YE A BOOK FFS LOL GOT ANOTHER 3 KIDS 2 HAVE NOW LEFT HOME ,BROKE MY HEART AS WE ALL HAD TO MISS OUR ELDEST SONS WEDDING AND ELDEST DAUGHTERS GRADUATION ALL COS ME
I WILL SHUT MA GOB NOW OR I WILL BE BORING YE TO TEARS ,JUST REMEMBER YOUR IN NO WAY ALONE WITH THIS NIGHTMARE ILLNESS AND BEFORE I END UP WRITING MORE ,JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM THINKING OF YOU
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/9.gif

rjess7832
03-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Ok thanks for all your info, I am going to ask my doc for some of those pills and maybe try taking a short trip, and see how I do. My mind set is like your, I want to take the bull by the horns, but we are always brave when not having an attack, huh? so the diazepam definetely doesnt make it worse right? since I am scared of taking pills, I am scared they will make me have attacks, cuz when I used to try to drink alcohol or anything, that buzzing feeling would send me right into an attack, so thats why I am scared of feeling out of it, but I would love to be able to take trips with the family. I am going to have to get over this one way or another, I will not give up, that I promise!!! I am glad to have you to talk to, thanks for everything! Oh, i am going to look up that reiki stuff, too, thanks

quote=ELUSIVEJIM,Mar 13 2007, 05:17 PM]
I notice that your husband does not understand about what you are feeling and i must admit if i had not felt the fear and pain of this first hand i would prob struggle to understand someone telling me about it but he is your husband and he should be there 100% and not put pressure on you as all this does is make you worse.

The Diazepam is great if you have a panic attack as when you take one it takes a few minutes and makes you more calm and under control.

You get different doses of the drug but i have 5mg and 2mg tablets but i would take a 2mg tablet if you were driving incase it affected you more but i have taken 5mg and been fine for driving.

The Diazepam is great to have in your pocket for a feeling of safety but it is habbit forming so you can not take alot of them which i do not unless i am really bad and need help.

Other forms of help like Reiki has helped me and now i am a Reiki master so i can help family members if they are feeling ill or need a boost which in turn helps me but i found it very relaxing and it made me feel great but i found 1 session every Month give you a welcome help but this is 100% your choice whether you want to try this different ways.

I have got so annoyed with the feelings that i take the bull by the horns and just attack what i am scared of and it does work but for some reason the next day can be totally different and i can be back to square one but if i have a bad attack like i did last Friday i just left it for a few days and decided to tackle the problem again and i came through it which gives you great hope.

I always have the feeling that i did not have this before i was 15 so if i did not suffer before this means i can find a way of beating this and getting my life back on track :)

Well i hope this makes some sense and i am here is you need to talk or have any other questions.

Take care

x

[/quote]

rjess7832
03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
wow, thats terrible that no meds will work for you. I kind of never wish I had gotten on them anyway, but at the time, i hadnt researched this disorder, so I didnt know what I was getting into. I think Im doing good, just taking 20mg a day of Paxil though. I dont even want to know about your ordeal with Paxil, it will just put negative thoughts in my head, I know how I am, so do you right? LOL. That is so good that your husband understands and supports you. I dont really have anyone that understands me, and that sucks!! So you are trying to go drug free? thats great, I want to do that one day, just not now, lol!!!

DEAR JESSICA
YOU ASKED DO I TAKE MEDS ,I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT EVERY PILL IN MEDICAL HISTORY AND BELIEVE ME I WISH I COULD TURN THE CLOCK BACK AND HAD NEVER EVER PUT THEM IN MY GOB
I NOTICE YOU SAID YOUR ON PAXIL OR AS WE CALL IT OVER HERE SEROXAT ,SO I DONT BORE EVERYONE TO TEARS WITH MY STORY ON THT ONE AGAIN IF YOU WANT GO INTO SECTION ON FORUM UNDER MEDICATION AND I HAVE MY STORY ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE NOT ONLY TO ME BUT I BELIEVE THOUSANDS OF OTHERS
I WAS THEN PUT ON PROPRANONOL FOR MY SEVERE TACYCHARDIA THEY SAID WAS CAUSED BY MY ANXIETY ,THEY DO NOTHING EXCEPT MAKE ME SO LIGHTHEADED I CAN BARELY WALK ,BUT THEN AFTER ALREADY BEING ON DIAZAPAMS FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND HAVING TO ENDURE 2 YEARS OF TORTUREOUS WITHDRAWL ,BLOODY IDIOT I AM WENT BACK ON THEM AFTER THE DEATH OF MY BELOVED DAD AND FOUR CLOSE FRIENDS ALL IN THE SPACE OF SIX MONTHS ,SO HERE I AM 3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE AGAIN AND DOCTOR WANTS TO SE HOW I GO DRUG FREE ,THERE DOING NOWT SO I DESPERATLY WANT THEM OUT MY SYSTEM
THEY SAY COMING OFF DIAZAPAMS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WORSE THAN COMING OFF HEROIN ,THE PEOPLE I HAVE NOT ONLY MET IN CHAT HERE BUT OTHERS ALSO SAY DRUGS SUCH AS THT ARE OK FOR SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS AFTER THAT THEY HAVE OPPOSITE EFFECTS
PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG AS YES I KNOW SOME DRUGS ARE A LIFE SAVER FOR SOME I JUST DONT THINK THEY WORK FOR PANIC ,EITHER THAT OR IM BRAIN DEAD AND CRAZY LOL
MY HUSBAND IS MY ROCK WITHOUT HIM I COULD NEVER COPE ,MIND YOU WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH OVER OUR 26 YEARS OF MARRIAGE ,AS I SAID OUR DARLING SON UNDERWENT 26 OPERATIONS WE NEARLLY LOST HIM ON SO MANY OCCASIONS ,THEN DUE TO HIS DISABILITY SOME PEOPLE MAKE FUN OUT OFF HIM ,OH SHIT I'VE WROTE YE A BOOK FFS LOL GOT ANOTHER 3 KIDS 2 HAVE NOW LEFT HOME ,BROKE MY HEART AS WE ALL HAD TO MISS OUR ELDEST SONS WEDDING AND ELDEST DAUGHTERS GRADUATION ALL COS ME
I WILL SHUT MA GOB NOW OR I WILL BE BORING YE TO TEARS ,JUST REMEMBER YOUR IN NO WAY ALONE WITH THIS NIGHTMARE ILLNESS AND BEFORE I END UP WRITING MORE ,JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM THINKING OF YOU
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/9.gif

jenanne
03-15-2007, 06:38 AM
hi there im jen

youll find this a wonderful supportive site and best of all other people understand.

im like dino in that my meds havent helped me diazepam does but makes me a zombie and is addictive but were all different in how we respond it does help when really bad though

ive had anxiety problems for nearly four years off and on started with just anxiety and panic. since dec i have developed agoraphobia social phobia ocd from cleaning and food. the panic brought all that on. this fantastic site has also given me a computer addiction

i start my psychologist tommorow and although im looking fwd to it im scared too

its hard for others i think because when our life changes so does theirs too my family tells me to get a grip and i hardly see friends you will definately find support here though everyone is lovely and caring

i hope you can get on top of this horrible thing the sooner the better

its nice to meet you and maybe see you in chat

your friend
jenxxxxx

dino
03-15-2007, 08:00 AM
DEAR JESSICA
MY APOLOGIES I NEVER MEANT TO SCARE YOU REGARDING THE PAXIL ,I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GO THROUGH THE SHIT I DID WHEN SOME IDIOT SHRINK STOPPED THEM ABRUBTLY 50MG AFTER FIVE YEARS AND TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT ADDICTIVE ,LOOKING BACK I WAS SO NIAVE AND THOUGHT PEOPLE LIKE HIM WERE RIGHT AND KNEW HIS JOB OVIOUSLY THE A**E HOLE HAD NO CLUE
WANT TO ADD WE ALL UNDERSTAND YOU ON HERE YOUR NOT ALONE HUN
I AM NOT GOING DRUG FREE THROUGH CHOICE BUT MY DOCTOR SEEMS TO THINK I WILL DO BETTER WITHOUT ALL THE MEDS IF I HAVE NOT DONE A POST SOON YE WILL KNOW I'VE BEEN CARTED AWAY IN A STRAIT JACKET LOL
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXX
PS:REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN ON HERE YOUR NEVER EVER ALONE HUGS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/trixiegram/Hugs/waterfallhugs.gif

rjess7832
03-15-2007, 08:23 AM
you didnt scare me. I know you should not stop them all of the sudden, you are supposed to wean off of them. What an idiot doctor!! I am like you, I like to research myself before listening to them, they dont know how it feels any ways. I hope you do well without your meds. Just stay strong and remember they all end some time!

quote=dino,Mar 15 2007, 01:00 PM]
DEAR JESSICA
MY APOLOGIES I NEVER MEANT TO SCARE YOU REGARDING THE PAXIL ,I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GO THROUGH THE SHIT I DID WHEN SOME IDIOT SHRINK STOPPED THEM ABRUBTLY 50MG AFTER FIVE YEARS AND TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT ADDICTIVE ,LOOKING BACK I WAS SO NIAVE AND THOUGHT PEOPLE LIKE HIM WERE RIGHT AND KNEW HIS JOB OVIOUSLY THE A**E HOLE HAD NO CLUE
WANT TO ADD WE ALL UNDERSTAND YOU ON HERE YOUR NOT ALONE HUN
I AM NOT GOING DRUG FREE THROUGH CHOICE BUT MY DOCTOR SEEMS TO THINK I WILL DO BETTER WITHOUT ALL THE MEDS IF I HAVE NOT DONE A POST SOON YE WILL KNOW I'VE BEEN CARTED AWAY IN A STRAIT JACKET LOL
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXX
PS:REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN ON HERE YOUR NEVER EVER ALONE HUGS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/trixiegram/Hugs/waterfallhugs.gif

[/quote]

Stray
03-19-2007, 11:41 AM
wow... lots of reading to do on this thread!!

dino
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM
STRAY FOR YOU PMSL

Stray
03-20-2007, 10:11 AM
WooHoo!!!

*waves a twenty*