PDA

View Full Version : WOTS HAPPEND TO ME.I NEED HELP

andrew swalwell
03-11-2007, 02:01 PM
:( I NEED HELP SO MUCH.I HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL.WOTS THE POINT IN GOING ON.

blondeandblack
03-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Andrew, it's easy for us to have these feelings, and I really feel my own brand of your pain.

When I am innundated with hatred for myself and my surroundings, I realize how easy it is to keep feeling that way.

Let's imagine that we think a very hard thought- that life is actually pretty magical, and that we feel okay about ourselves. We don't have to convince ourselves that it's true, just think thoughts similar to that. It's kind of like playing pretend. If you practice, it can be a mini-vacation for your mind.

Take care, and please hang in. It's the long haul and we have to believe that we can scrape by.

:D xoxo

FLORENCE
03-11-2007, 03:14 PM
:) :)

Andrew , you are among many people who have felt or are feeling this pain here on this site...Welcome Andrew, hopefully we can be of some help to you. We all suffer from different phobias, and other disorders, so feel at ease in joining in the chat room . You will find the people here are very helpful and supportive. Hope to talk to you in chat soon, Again Welcome Andrew!!! FLORENCE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dino
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
DEAR ANDREW SWALWELL
FIRST OFF A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM SECONDLY HUN YOUR IN NO WAY ALONE IN YOUR THOUGHTS ,BUT AS BLONDEANDBLACK HAS SAID HANG IN THERE I KNOW IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE

PLEASE IF YOU CAN TELL US A WEE BIT MORE ABOUT YOUSELF AS IN WHAT PHOBIA IT IS MAKING YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU ARE ,FOR ME IT IS AGORAPHOBIA ANXIETY AND PANIC BUT I ALSO KNOW LOADS O PEOPLE CAN FEEL THE WAY YOU ARE DUE TO MANY THINGS ONE BEING SEVERE DEPRESSION ON TOP OF THE AGORAPHOBIA

THINKING OF YOU ANDREW HANG IN THERE AND HOPE TO MAYBE MEET YE IN CHAT ONE NIGHT
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/Deelyn759/Welcome20baby20bugs.gif

andrew swalwell
03-11-2007, 06:10 PM
DEAR ANDREW SWALWELL
FIRST OFF A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM SECONDLY HUN YOUR IN NO WAY ALONE IN YOUR THOUGHTS ,BUT AS BLONDEANDBLACK HAS SAID HANG IN THERE I KNOW IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE

PLEASE IF YOU CAN TELL US A WEE BIT MORE ABOUT YOUSELF AS IN WHAT PHOBIA IT IS MAKING YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU ARE ,FOR ME IT IS AGORAPHOBIA ANXIETY AND PANIC BUT I ALSO KNOW LOADS O PEOPLE CAN FEEL THE WAY YOU ARE DUE TO MANY THINGS ONE BEING SEVERE DEPRESSION ON TOP OF THE AGORAPHOBIA

THINKING OF YOU ANDREW HANG IN THERE AND HOPE TO MAYBE MEET YE IN CHAT ONE NIGHT
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/Deelyn759/Welcome20baby20bugs.gif

andrew swalwell
03-11-2007, 06:29 PM
:( HI DINO,THANKYOU SO MUCH 4 REPLYING.IM SO PLEASED THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT IS WILLING 2 LISTEN 2 ME.IM 40 YEARS OLD.I SUFFER FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION AND MOST OF ALL AGORAPHOBIA.I ALL SO HAVE CHRONIC BACK PAIN.I DONT HAVE ANY LIFE AT ALL.IVE NOT BEEN OUT 4 ABOUT 3 YEARS.ALL I DO IS CRY.I JUST WANT 2 END IT ALL SO MUCH.I HAVE A C,P,N NURSE COMING 2 SEE ME EVERY WEEK.BUT HES NOT MUCH HELP.I JUST CANNOT SEE ANY WAY OUT AT ALL.LOOK FOWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU.THANKS 4 LISTEN ANDREW

Stray
03-12-2007, 07:30 AM
dude.

is there an echo in here?

are you reading my palm?

you and me, we are alike.

well... i am younger that you, but the rest is remarkably similar.

if i could, i'd come round for a game of cards and we could swap stories of Hell...

just remember, every day we make it through, is a day we spit in lifes face and tell it we are stronger than that!

jenanne
03-12-2007, 07:32 AM
andrew im jen im 30 i suffer from similar things to you anxiety panic agoraphobia ocd and social phobia. youre not alone you will find lots of great people here who will support you i have its a wonderful site. and all of us understand what youre going through.

my life has completely changed and i want it back and with my meds im heading in the right direction i think its not easy though.

hang in there like dino said please and keep coming back to here there are many of us here for you

jen x

Stray
03-12-2007, 07:33 AM
a hug would be nice...

does anyone deliver?

dino
03-12-2007, 07:42 AM
DEAR ANDREW
NO NEED TO THANK ME ,ALTHOUGH IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME HELL AS YE I LOVE BEING ABLE TO TRY HELP OTHERS IN KNOWING THERE NO ALONE ,I AM ABOUT SAME AGE AS YE ARE ASWELL AND HAVE HAD THIS CRAP A LONG TIME LIKE YOURSELF
I HAVE YET TO MEET A GOOD CPN ALL THE ONES I EVER HAD WERE AS MUCH GOOD AS A CHOCLATE TEAPOT ,SIT THERE WI THERE LITTLE TEXT BOOKS AND THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL
IN MA OPINION ONLY OTHERS WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PANIC ETC DAY IN DAY OOT CAN TRULY UNDERSTAND THIS ILLNESS
NEXT STEP ANDREW GET INTO THE CHATROOM IM USUALLY THERE BETWEEN 9PM AND 11PM MOST NIGHTS ALTHOUGH THERS PLENTY OF US WIILLING TO HELP U AS MUCH AS WE ALL CAN
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXXX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/lollysadverb/0e7afae7.jpg

andrew swalwell
03-12-2007, 09:45 AM
:( HI HOW DO I GET INTO THE CHAT ROOM?MY C,P,N NEVER TURNED UP YET AGAIN 2DAY.WHY WONT THEY HELP.WELL ALL HE DOSE IS GIVES ME MORE PILLS 2 TAKE.DONT NO HOW I AM SOMETIMES.I HAD THE BEST LIFE EVER 3 YEARS AGO.NOW LOOK AT ME CANT EVEN OPEN THE DOOR.I LET NO LIGHT IN THE HOUSE AT ALL ALWAYS IN THE DARK.I JUST GOT A LETTER 2DAY 2 GO 2 THE PAIN CLINIC IN MIDDLESBROUGH IN APRIL HOW!!!!!!!!!!.IM IN TEARS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.GOD I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH.

dino
03-12-2007, 10:04 AM
DEAR ANDREW
SORRY AGAIN ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR FEELING
WE ARE ALL HERE TO TRY AND HELP YOU ,PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GET INTO CHATROOM ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW :rolleyes:
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXX
http://www.phobics-awareness.org/chat.htm ('http://www.phobics-awareness.org/chat.htm')

andrew swalwell
03-12-2007, 02:21 PM
:( why is life so bad?im so alone.i jus want 2 die.

andrew swalwell
03-16-2007, 03:28 PM
:) I WENT OUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 LONG YEARS.IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO GET OUT OFF THE DOOR. :D IT WAS HELL.BUT I DID IT.I WAS ONLY OUT FOR 2 MINS.NEXT TIME IM GOING TO GET TO THE GATE.IM SO HAPPY WITH MYSELF :rolleyes: I WILL BET THIS.I HAVE TO BET IT I WANT MY LIFE BACK.ALL I WANT IS TO GO TO THE SHOPS THATS ALL FOR NOW.THEN WORK ON THAT.
I DONT ASK FOR MUCH IN LIFE.JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK.I WILL DO THIS

FLORENCE
03-16-2007, 04:22 PM
:) :)

Andrew,,,,,Well done!!!!! You have taken a huge step towards getting out more often!!!!! You r doing it right ,,small steps, no matter how long it takes, a wee bit further each day. Keep up the good work!!!! A Fellow AGORAPHOBIC,,,,,,FLORENCE :rolleyes:

dino
03-16-2007, 08:31 PM
DEAR ANDREW
WAY TO GO , THINKING OF YOU AND HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE BABY STEPS WELL DONE BE PROUD
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXX
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/lgenest/thumbsup.jpg

petal
03-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Well done Andrew :)

I wish you a belated 'welcome' to the forum.

That's wonderful that you made it out of your home even if it was only for a couple of minutes. You can stay out for longer the next time. You can do it!

It's great you've found the forum. I hope you enjoy being here and, more importantly, find it helpful.

Wishing you all the best
Petal http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/tiere/animal-smiley-027.gif

Rico
04-07-2007, 06:00 PM
:( I NEED HELP SO MUCH.I HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL.WOTS THE POINT IN GOING ON.

me cause i feel like u...maybe we can help each other :rolleyes:

dino
04-08-2007, 08:27 AM
DEAR RICO
FIRST OFF A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM ,IN MET YOU BRIEFLY IN CHAT LAST NIGHT SO I CAN RELATE TO SOME OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH
PLEASE BE ASSURED EVERYONE ON HERE AND IN CHAT ARE HERE TO TRY AND SUPPORT AND HELP YOU AS MUCH AS WE ALL CAN
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXX
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/Claire_2602/Welcome.gif

BrettHarris
04-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Hello & welcome Rico & Andrew..........

Well done Andrew 2 mins is great.

I'm just coping with standing with the door open while my dog's go to wee!

My next step is to go over the step !

smilerlot
04-08-2007, 06:08 PM
wow andrew well done.. i have been agrophobic for 7 years i wish i could even open my front door.. u are an inspiration seeing as u were so down only days before.. well done again.. hugs x

04-10-2007, 12:41 PM
:) I WENT OUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 LONG YEARS.IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO GET OUT OFF THE DOOR. :D IT WAS HELL.BUT I DID IT.I WAS ONLY OUT FOR 2 MINS.NEXT TIME IM GOING TO GET TO THE GATE.IM SO HAPPY WITH MYSELF :rolleyes: I WILL BET THIS.I HAVE TO BET IT I WANT MY LIFE BACK.ALL I WANT IS TO GO TO THE SHOPS THATS ALL FOR NOW.THEN WORK ON THAT.
I DONT ASK FOR MUCH IN LIFE.JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK.I WILL DO THIS

(((((andrew)))))

that's fantastic i know that feeling of leaving the door is fear , as an AGROPBIC years it's the small steps that get us going keep up the good work, house bound is a hard one, you did fantastic keep it up.

cheer :)

BrettHarris
04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Well done Andrew. I have been housebound for only three months, I have a therapist and he had me sit on the stairs with the front door open for 5 minutes I can tell you I thought I was going to die. I am going to be slowly working my way upto getting to the car, if I can get in the car I am calmer and able to drive. Just looking out the front door at the car on the roadside is so scary. It seems a lot further in my mind than it really is.

Good luck and keep going.