PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the newbie

ffmed
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi, everyone just wanted to say hello in a post since I'm new. I've had some problems since childhood but have only really been able to relize what they are the last couple years. I seem to be suffering from bipolar, anxiety, a bit of ocd, and some ptsd to top it all off. I'm lucky that I only suffer from bad attacks now and then, mostly in the winter for the depression part :( , while summer I seem to have more mania B) . It's probably my mania that gets me in the most trouble outside of home by driving my co-workers nuts . I put my wife through some rough times before I admitted it to myself, and some more before I admitted it to her, but I'm very lucky that she tries to understand and support me :D

Cheers
ffmed

DP
02-23-2006, 07:59 AM
welcome ffmed, always nice to meet new people and im sure you will get lots of support and advice on here.

Great that we have a paramedic on board too!

p.s i banged my head the other day what should i do, :P just kidding! i did bang my head the other day and cut it though. It would be great to get a paramedic like you come as i have agoraphobia and you would have understood my fear.

Once again welcome aboard ffmed! :D

ffmed
02-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I re-read my post and thought i should add that though i seem to have a variety of things i'm lucky enough that most of them are minor. i have been able to control them without meds to this point, so i guess i should count my blessings