PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A DAY

puresugar
02-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Well here goes good luck if you try to read it
Yesterday I had to go to a school meeting, hubie works so he couldnt go and he said I need to push myself more.After all its only a five min walk. I was finding it really hard to sleep days before knowing I had to go. Had to be there at 930 am wanted it early as I had less time to worry about it then. So after days of not really sleeping and feeling so sick I did it I locked the door and began to walk .Kids were walking too fast so told them to slow down anyway got to gate fine. Then about five more steps and I was on the path in a heap . Cut my leg and hand but nothing broken .Worse of all I live near a school all the mums were talking their kids to school so really busy agrrrrrr . Got myself up and hobbled back inside phoned hubie and gave him a piece of my mind :angry: Not that I could spare to much lol
However I phoned my dad didnt want to let kids down he drove me there but I had to explain why I was late. Turns out sons teacher has panic attacks so was really understanding infact he just posted a book through the door for me so was not such a bad day after all
so proud of myself for going
and that was the first time I had been out with out hubie for weeks. Made me so tired though and when I got upto day still feel drained and ache but at least I went out.
turned into essay sorry
YOUR FRIEND HELEN X

Stray
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Way To Go Girliegirl!!

Kudos for making the meeting... now get back out there and try again!

and again...

then once more.

before long you'll be able to walk to Boston to Run The Marathon!!!

:wootie

Gord
02-16-2007, 11:12 AM
<span style='color:red'>Hey, Helen!</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Good job, girl. Proud of you, and not just for doing the school meeting but for being able to see the funny side of it afterwards and share both the sense of accomplishment with us and the humour of the situation!

Chalk that one up as a Double Victory!

Love</span>

<span style='color:red'>Gord</span>
<span style='color:green'>xxxxx</span>

<span style='color:purple'>PS: All those other mums there! :o :o :o "OMG! Just look at that woman!! This time of day and she's drunk!!! Disgusting!!! The poor kids, with a mother like that!!! Tut!!!"</span>

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/15.gif <span style='color:red'>LMAO</span>

dino
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
DEAR PURESUGAR
LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IN THE END YE MADE IT WHOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO
GORD BEAT ME TO SAYING THE BIT ABOOT THE OTHER MUM'S SAYING OCH LOOK AT THE STATE O HER PISSED AT THIS TIME O DAY LOL

I AM HERE CREASED UP AT YOUR SENSE O HUMOUR THROUGH IT ALL SAYING
QUOTE:Got myself up and hobbled back inside phoned hubie and gave him a piece of my mind Not that I could spare to much lol http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

WE GOT TO LAUGH IF NO WE WOULD SPEND ALL OUR TIME CRYING http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/ah-bee/emoticons/smiley_aakq.gif
LOVE DINO
XXXXXXhttp://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/Star-1000/df151087.jpg

FLORENCE
02-16-2007, 12:34 PM
:) :) :)

Pure sugar!!!! WOW WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! :D ,,,,YOU ,,,,,,, did yourself proud, and the best part ,, the understanding teacher with panic attacks,,,,,,We come in all different sizes , shapes, and professions!!!! It's a great big step you took !!,,,Be Proud & Happy....There will be many more you can do it!!! And just like you did, when u fell...You got up and kept on going ,,,Amazing what we can do when we fight back!!!!! Your Friend, FLORENCE,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

petal
02-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Dear Puresugar :)

Very annoying that you fell over. I hate doing that! But well done for not being discouraged and making the effort to get to that meeting nevertheless.

You definitely should be proud of yourself. You can do it again!

Thank you for sharing your accomplishment with us. I'd like to see more posted here. Even though we do have our setbacks, we do still manage to accomplish things. And you did :) .

Wishing you all the best
Petal

puresugar
02-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks PETAL FLORENCE DINO GORD STRAY
Everybody on here is so nice I was proud of myself
but I think the anger is what got me there lol hubbies do have a use lol
dont tell him I said that :rolleyes:

hoping your all doing well
your friend helen x

FLORENCE
02-17-2007, 03:58 PM
:) :)

Pure Sugar ,,You do have a point there sometimes you can do things when there's a little anger involved!!! Whatever ,,,it worked!!! Your Friend FLORENCE :rolleyes: