PDA

View Full Version : SEROXAT EFFECTS ON TEENAGERS

dino
01-29-2007, 04:43 PM
HI ALL
JUST WONDERED DID ANYONE WATCH THE TV PROGRAMME REGARDING THE EFFECTS O SEROXAT (PAXIL) HAD ON TEENAGERS THE BITS I DID MANAGE TO HEAR WERE DISTURBING NO THAT I AM DEAF (BLOODY MAD HOUSE 14YEAR OLD SHOUTING MUM MUM HANDICAPPED SON TRYING TO GRAB THE REMOTE CONTROL TO WATCH STEVE IRWIN FFS LOL)
WAS INTERESTING TO SEE THE ARSEHOLE THAT IS MAIN DIRECTOR IN THE COMPANY HANGING UP AND REFUSING TO TALK TO THE PRODUCERS
ALL THAT NEEDLESS DEATHS I HOPE THEY GET THERE ARSES SUED OF THEM
RANT OVER SORRY I AM NOT ONLY ANGRY http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i66/sm1leys/angry.gifBUT SADDENED BY ALL THIS ASWELL http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k151/Charro18/morningdeath.gifBLESS ALL THERE HEARTS AND THERE FAMILIES FOR LOSING THERE CHILDREN AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE
DINO
XXXX

Gord
01-30-2007, 04:22 AM
<span style='color:red'>Hi, Dino</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah, I watched it. Very sad. Gord got pretty angry too!

Some of the more serious press have been banging on for years and years about this sort of self-serving, anti-scientific, fraudulent shit coming from the drug companies, in collusion with these money-grubbing, amoral "academics" (themselves a disgrace to their profession). You could also see how far back Panorama's own investigations went on this particular issue.

I wish the TV stations, and the wider media, would look further, and deeper, into all this. In such a ridiculously short programme, there were so many other points I got angry about being glossed over: the fact that all these criminally irresponsible tactics by the drug companies are duplicated in ALL their products and sales campaigns (not just in targeting children); the inherent weaknesses of ALL their so-called clinical studies and the "you pay me and I'll write what you want" immorality of the experts who review those studies; the constant, profits-driven search for New Improved Formulae (really just designed to evade the expiry of patents for their previous products); the way these companies rip off third world countries with their desperate health problems; the incestuous relationship between private health in general and the politicians and civil servants who find themselves cosy little jobs and directorships with the very companies they are paid to police..............</span>

<span style='color:red'>Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Damn them all to hell!

I pray for justice for all the victims and their families who have suffered from this outrageous fraud and deception.

All the very best for your own fight against GSK, Dino!

Love</span>

<span style='color:red'>Gord</span>
<span style='color:green'>xxxxx</span>

dino
01-30-2007, 03:59 PM
DEAR GORD
I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU ARE A GREAT BLOKE WI A TRUE HEART O GOLD AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MA SCOTTISH HEART
I WILL KEEP YE UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE REGARDING SUING THE BASTARDS
OOPS SORRY JK I CANNA HELP MA CURSING I GOT TOURETTES FFS LOL
LOADS LOVE GORD AND THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGMENT ONCE AGAIN
LOVE DIANE
XXXXXXXX
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/HzlEyedSprite21/tytag3tu.gif
PS; THAT'S A RECENT PHOTO O ME JUST GLOWING AINT I PMSL

Gord
01-31-2007, 01:52 AM
<span style='color:red'>PHWOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

fudge
02-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi all xx I was put on seroxat at 16.. (10 yr ago now!) i wasnt warned about any forms of side effects or anything, and my depression got worse on it, i dont think i had worsoning of my suicidal thoughts but they were definately there, i misse dthe programme sadly, but its definately dodgy for teenagers!!!
I wont take it now.. well actually i wont take much now any way lol xx

Gord
02-04-2007, 06:01 AM
<span style='color:red'>Hi, Fudge</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Don't blame you for hating the stuff after that experience!</span>

<span style='color:orange'> ((((((((((((</span> <span style='color:red'>Fudge</span> <span style='color:orange'> ))))))))))))</span>

<span style='color:blue'>And, re your own thread about taking your propanolol, well bloody done!!!</span>

http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/5.gif

<span style='color:blue'>Love</span>

<span style='color:red'>Gord</span>
<span style='color:green'>xxxxx</span>